The Los Angeles Karting Championship is offering the following sponsorship opportunities. Contributing products or services for the benefit of operating our series are evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Class Sponsor Package Price: $500
Class sponsorship's are available to supporting kart shops, kart part retailers, and kart tuning services.
· Race day announcing
· (2) owner/employee pit passes per race
· Preferred pit location (a reserved pit spot is an additional $125-$225 ea. maximum of 5 allowed)
· Sponsor Name on class trophies
· Sponsor Logo on result sheets
· Sponsor Logo on the front page of the lakc.org website
· 16’ Race day flag with logo flown trackside (Sponsor needs to pay an additional $160 for the flag)
· FREE participation in the Team Series Championship - http://lakc.org/rules/172-team-championship-series-rules
Race Schedule for 2015
|1||February 22||CalSpeed Karting||Season Opener|
|2||March 29||CalSpeed Karting|
|3||April 26||CalSpeed Karting|
|4||May 17||CalSpeed Karting|
|5||June 14||CalSpeed Karting|
|6||July 19||CalSpeed Karting|
|7||August 16||CalSpeed Karting|
|8||September 20||CalSpeed Karting|
|9||October 18||CalSpeed Karting|
Sponsors have the option of purchasing up to (5) pit Spots based on their prior year(s) of participation in the series.
Pit Spots will be allocated based on the defined Pit Spot Process which can be found here > http://www.lakc.org/rules/170-pit-spot-rules-a-process.html
LAKC Team Championship Series
1st Place: $2,000
2nd Place: $1,200
3rd Place: $800
4th Place: $600
5th Place: $500
• Open to All: LAKC Sponsors are eligible to field a team at NO cost. Any current LAKC member is eligible to field a team for $500.
• Dan Wheldon Excellent Trophy: Will go to the highest scoring LAKC Sponsor team.
• (4) Drivers per Team: Teams must consist of four drivers.
• No Duplicate Drivers: A drive-class combination can only be used once in the Team Series. Ex. Sally in PRD Senior can only be on one team.
• Team Scores What the Drivers Scores: Driver points earned from individual class are counted towards team score. Individual driver points already include 1 drop. Team Scoring starts with the February race. Teams signing up after that will be retroactively scored from February.
• Lowest Driver Points Dropped: Final team score consists of top three drivers. The lowest scoring driver points are dropped from the final team score.
• Two Driver Changes before 5th Round: Teams are permitted to make a maximum of two driver or class changes prior to the fifth round of racing.
• Keep Prior Driver Points: A driver change will result in the replacement driver acquiring the existing points of the outgoing driver. Teams are FINAL after 5th round.
• Announce on LAKC Forum: To establish or make changes to your team, teams must post to the new “Team Championship Series” forum.
• Payment: $500 private team entry fee must be received by LAKC via lakc.MotorSportREG.com before the second conducted series round (i.e this is normaly Round 2 of the schedule, unless Round 1 or Round 2 are cancelled). Team lists from all teams must also be submitted to the LAKC Team Championship Series Forum by that date.
Team name and roster, must be received by LAKC via MotorSportREG.com before March 29, 2015 and posted on the LAKC forum.