It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:11 am

Looking for Intrepid drivers next year 

Post Looking for Intrepid drivers next year
Hello LAKC karters,

I am looking for drivers that want to join a winning team next year diving Intrepid karts. Earlier this year my partner and I became the Southern California Intrepid distributors. We didn't advertize or push the brand much this year, however, my first year on the chassis I won the very competitive Tri-C KPV4+ class championship on my 2012 Intrepid Cruiser. I've driven many chassis over the years and I have been very pleased with the quality and performance of the Intrepid brand. In addition the Intrepid quality and performance the company has announced very attractive pricing structure for the 2013 chassis line with new chassis having a MSRP $1000 less than 2012. Additionally, I am willing to work special deals to select individuals willing to put together a competitive team to race at LAKC in 2013. In addition to having 2013 chassis available, I currently have some gently used 2011 and 2012 chassis for sale and great prices.

If interested, please call or contact me so we can talk about the possibility of becoming a part of the Intrepid team in So-Cal

Thank you,
Dennis Uebersetzig
760-271-6479
dennisu@cox.net

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:11 am