It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:47 am

New to the Forum and Karting 

Post New to the Forum and Karting
Hello LAKC,

Hi My name is Wesley Dean and I recently was injured racing Motocross with a great club (Over The Hill Gang). I decided after riding and racing for about 40 years I am giving up competitive motorcross.

I have always enjoyed Karting and now I am directing my competitive spirit toward Karting. I recently attended your Race at Cal Speed and Met some great people. I recently purchased a Kart from that very fast Brian Phillipsen and just had my first experience in a serious Kart. All I can say is I'm hooked.

I also wanted to introduce my Girlfriend Melanie, she has enjoyed getting shots at all our motocross clubs events. Thousands of pics later Melanie and I have acquired a taste for great action shots. She is an inspiration and enjoys photography as I do. During my recovery I have focused more on photography and with that created ProKartFoto and http://www.ProKartFoto.com. This is your one stop shop where you can come browse recent event photos, download or have a variety of print sizes and gift items created at a great price

Thanks everyone, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us, and see you at the races!!!

Click on this link for Cal Speed Race Photos at ProKartFoto.Com!

Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:19 pm
Profile WWW