It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Cal State Karting opens registration for highly anticipated 

Post Cal State Karting opens registration for highly anticipated
In racing, the silly season is defined as the time between the final race of one season and the opening round of the next. This period is as entertaining as it is confusing with all the outrageous rumors, third-hand hearsay, and outright insanity. Glimpses of reality are revealed during pre-season testing, but it’s not until the drivers, teams, and machines show up at the first venue that the truth is fully exposed. For Southern California kart racers, the day of reckoning is less than one month away and reservations are being accepted.

The Cal State Karting Championship Series has opened online registration for the first round of the 2011 season at CalSpeed Karting Center on March 5 and 6. The Cal State Series will be home to the West Coast’s most coveted racing programs – I.K.F. Region 7 and Gatorz/Rotax Karting Cup – running together for the first time in each organizations’ storied history. The 6-race championship will feature the best tracks, the top teams and shops, and ultimately the most talented racers from the Southwestern United States.

“I can’t wait for the opener in a few weeks, and based on all the feedback I’m hearing, neither can the rest of the region,â€

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 pm
Profile WWW