It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Registration for March race 

Post Registration for March race
Hello LAKC,

It has been indicated to me by my crack management team in Schwanzstein Germany that the proper entry and membership forms are not currently available on the website. Please inform my management team when the correct up to date forms are ready for download so that my team can enter me in the upcoming March 13th race at the world renowned Cal Speed Racing circuit in Fontana California. If you want to maintain your number one status as a club it is imperative this situation be remedied quickly. I'm sure your undivided attention to this matter will resolve this issue and that no further action, that will delay my team further, will be necessary.

Please send an email to this address once the situation has been taken care of.

mfgracing.mfg.DE

Good Day

mfg racing.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:59 am

Post Re: Registration for March race
Mike..just curious.. are you going to use your famous helmet?
Let's face it..I know you... your big secret why you are so fast driver it is in your helmet..
Talking about your helmet.. any updated on it done?
Please confirm that so I can buy tickets in advance and see your helmet in person.
See you

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:41 am

Yes the helmet will be making a guest appearance and doing autographs throughout the day. Feel free to drop by making a $100 donation and the Helmet will be glad to give you a signed autographed picture.

mfg racing DE

P.S. let the Helmet know if you want the dark shield or the clear.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:02 pm

If the paparazzi scene was already insane last race due to my return to LAKC after 3 years...imagine how things will be next month with 'The Golden Hands' debuiting in the Deluxxe class - for sure additional security will be needed! LAKC registration team needs to be ready to handle a record breaking paid spectator volume.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Alex.. you are right.. that is the reason most of the hotels around South Cal are full that weekend..I know people are coming from all the country that weekend just to admire Mike's helmet..

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Perhaps Mike deserves the "Driver Profile" Spotlight for March. I'll make sure to get pics and video of you two (for the Facebook page) duking it out on the track. TMZ's got NOTHING on us !!!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Joe Stalker - you will have to walk a ways to find these guys as the pit map shows them back in the E-900 section. That helmet is top secret and holds speed secrets that could ruin the world as we know it.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:03 pm

I have to admit that mfg racing inc simply can not take the risk of the helmet being prematurely introduced into the general karting population at this event. The helmet will need to be gradually introduced into the environment so as to not create an explosive environment. It will be under lock and key until the very second before each practice, heat and the main event to insure a stable racing environment. I assure you that the helmet will not disappoint on March 13th. Please keep this information under the tightest control to prevent a national catastrophe.

Tank you mfg racing DE Inc

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:02 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Registration for March race
Mike Goebel wrote:
Hello LAKC,

It has been indicated to me by my crack management team in Schwanzstein Germany that the proper entry and membership forms are not currently available on the website. Please inform my management team when the correct up to date forms are ready for download so that my team can enter me in the upcoming March 13th race at the world renowned Cal Speed Racing circuit in Fontana California. If you want to maintain your number one status as a club it is imperative this situation be remedied quickly. I'm sure your undivided attention to this matter will resolve this issue and that no further action, that will delay my team further, will be necessary.

Please send an email to this address once the situation has been taken care of.

mfgracing.mfg.DE

Good Day

mfg racing.

Mike-

The March forms are now ONLINE !!!

Please review the Race schedule and Entry forms from the Downloads tab.

See you at the track,

J. Bradley
8)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 pm