It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:37 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Banquet: Pilot/ Team/Sponsor/ Winner Interviews 

Post Banquet: Pilot/ Team/Sponsor/ Winner Interviews
LAKC has stepped it up a notch for the 2011 Banquet for December 11, 2011 with a Pilot, Teams, Class Sponsors and Winners interview secession.

Pre-Banquet interviews: Pilots, Teams, Sponsors (9:30am - 10:30am)
Post Banquet interviews: Class Winners/ Prize winners (3:00pm -4:00pm)

This is your chance to shine and show support for those who have supported you and your team for the previous season and maybe even the past few years in karting.

Bring your drivers suits, bring your helmets, wear your sponsors (Hats, T-shirts,) because this is ALL ABOUT YOU!

Interviews for all pilots, teams, and class sponsors will be completed prior to the banquet starting at 9:30am until check in at 10:30am. E3productions ask for RSVP prior to the event with a post on this thread, so we will have an idea of how many are interested.

WINNERS INTERVIEW: All pilots who receive a trophy or prize will have an opportunity to complete an interview to give thanks after the banquet starting at 3:00pm. BE CREATIVE!

Interview Sample Types:
1) Thanks to our sponsors - This can be 30seconds to 1 minute
2) Pilot Season Recall - One on One with interviewer and driver. driver can provide questions for interviewer to ask. Must be Kart related questions only.
3) Team Interview - Full team of drivers with racers introduction by Team Owner or by individual team members.

If you have any additional suggestions, please post them here and we will consider them.

RSVP: with a post on this thread if you are interested.

E.T.
E3production

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Post Re: Banquet: Pilot/ Team/Sponsor/ Winner Interviews
A Green Screen background drop will be used, so there will be some very creative backgrounds added to the interviews as well.

Green Screen - When the weather man has the map of the clouds behind him.

Sending me a PM as a RSVP is also GOOD as I have rec'd 3 via PM's. Keep em coming.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:45 pm

lights...camera...microphone...OK - you got me there!!! How many minutes do I have? I have a couple of words to say. Please confirm.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:04 pm

hey Alex, please make sure to bring your helmet and drivers suit. Looking like a Kart Pilot is very convincing when you are in your gear. You can walk up and take off your helmet for the interview. I'm sure you will make time to tell us what makes you the 2012 Favorite in the Spec Honda class. . . .

Lets have some fun, this is our club and the mic belongs to you.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:16 pm

I will not disappoint my fans and will conduct inteviews in English, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian. As far as my favoritism for 2012, let's be humble about it please. First of all, I am engine-less since I sold my Stock Honda - shipping to the new buyer in Sacramento tomorrow. This means that MFG KOSMIC GP is actively working on a new engine deal for me and that will be with nothing but the only premier Spec Honda engine builder European based, Swedetech Racing Engines. So immediately into 2012, I will have 47.89% MORE power. Second, I have researched the Musgraves (and all guys in the orange helmet). I know their secret!!! They each have that special radiator!!! This radiator has the latest technology, something called 'DRS' - standing for 'Down Radiator System'. With a push of a button, the radiator simply moves horizontally and it immediately provide a 12.32% power boost in the straight line - amazing! I will get one of those radiator too. I am certain that Willy and Billy are concerned with me. Always humble, Brazilian SuperStar 2009 California State Champion Alex King.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Alex - chill homeboy. Save it all for Sunday. . .

Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:48 am

Sorry - won't be able to make it - budget is tight - saving money for next year's season. Have a blast!

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:55 pm

I hope others will take advantages of this opportunity.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:34 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]