It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:40 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
New *Team* Championship Series 

Post New *Team* Championship Series
If you attended our banquet, this is old news. If you missed it, here's the short story:

In 2012, LAKC will have a Team Championship Series available to our Class Sponsors. The rules are rather simple. Class Sponsors who choose to be part of the program will select (4) drivers. Whatever the driver scores, the team scores. At the end of the season, we drop the lowest scoring driver. The rest of the strategy is left up to the class sponsor.

The wining team gets a free 2013 Class Sponsorship ($400 value) and the Dan Wheldon Excellent Award (see below). A plaque with the team name will be added to the trophy, it will stay with the team for 2013, and transfer to next year's winner for 2014. Like Formula 1's Constructors Championship, our Team Championship results will be displayed ahead of any class results.

We hope this program brings additional camaraderie between the teams and drivers and provides a new and fun series for everyone.

The teams are scheduled to provide LAKC their driver names by February 3rd.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Post Re: New *Team* Championship Series
IMPORTANT - I just woke up and see that I have 17 new voice message, easy guys!!! Instead of calling me, just shoot me an email with your proposal and I promise to review and consider each one before deciding which team will have the privilege to have me for 2012.

Best,

Brazilian Superstar Alex King
'if i ain't winning...someone is cheating...'

Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:59 am

:sh

Let the recruiting begin!

Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:28 am

Absolutely Dan! However, I am certaint that you know this - I am the market indicator. No team will make a decision until I have made my decision as I am all teams top choice. Standby boys...will make a decision soon...

By the way, you folks at LAKC are making things very difficult for someone not to race at LAKC.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:50 am

oops.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:24 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]