It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Entry fee rollover 

Post Entry fee rollover
Since we got blown out last weekend, are we going to roll our entry fees over to the next race? How will that work on the online registration form?

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:36 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Entry fee rollover
Bob-

Sorry for the delay in getting this out. I wanted to make sure our registration software was able to perform this operation.

Due to the unfortunate weather conditions our February race event was cancelled. The good news is that all of you that registered for the February event will be automatically registered for our March event. If you do not require any changes to your registration then you do not need to do anything at all.

If you need to make any changes to your entry such as adding or removing wristbands etc, you can simply login to your dashboard and click on the Event Dashboard link and then click on the Update/Change Registration link. Keep in mind only “changes” will be updated. Whatever changes you make will reflect in the total event fee. Only add or remove what is no longer needed. Leave all of the other items in place, you will not be charged again for any of them.

If you do not plan on attending our March event, I will make sure your race credit is carried over to the April race.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing everyone at our March 17th Race Eevnt.

If you need to register for the March event please click here - http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/ ... 06D62EF6CD

Best Regards,

Jarrod Bradley

Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:23 pm