It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:06 am

Apirl Championship Series Points Posted 

Post Apirl Championship Series Points Posted
April Championship Points

Championship Series points have been published and the official April race winners are posted to our website's homepage. Congratulations!

Series Points are here: http://www.lakc.org/content/results/041 ... dsheet.pdf

LAKC Rule Reminder: New Oct 31, 2011> Drivers must notify the series of errors in the published points prior to the next race.
http://www.lakc.org/rules/59-los-angele ...

Next race is in 18 days!! If you have any questions or comments about the points, please send me an email as they will become final at the start of the next race.

Wed May 01, 2013 10:33 am

Post Re: Apirl Championship Series Points Posted
That was fast. Gorgeous too! Great job Matt.

Wed May 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Post Re: Apirl Championship Series Points Posted
Thanks, Dan!

I should make a couple points about the championship points. LAKC allows drivers to drop one race during the season (after my performance the first two rounds, I wish it was two). I have taken this into account after just two races, so it boils down to everyone being scored on their single best performance. This will obviously work itself out after a couple more races, so be patient.

Second, I have italicized non-LAKC members. These drivers will be removed from the championship points after the next race, as you need to be an LAKC member to race for a championship. I believe Jarrod was going to send out an announcement notifying drivers that they have until the end of the week to become a member and keep your points for the second and third rounds. This extension is due to the cancelation of the first round. So, if you want to keep your current position and you are not an LAKC member, now is the time to become a member.

I've already received a couple requests for corrections to the points. If you see an error, please let me know ASAP. I will make these changes before the next race.

Wed May 01, 2013 5:14 pm