It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:05 am

Mfg’s Michael Goebel fastest 

Post pizza
another thing Blackbullet...you never share your pizza...and that is very annoying !!

Thu May 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Post blackbullet
sorry ...just found out we can't tow you !! that would violate the terms of our contract !! sorry sir !

Thu May 19, 2011 8:02 pm

As I sit hear in Parsipany,NJ with my head in my hands reading the BS posted above I just can't imagine living without my Karting family.

Fri May 20, 2011 9:14 am

MFG CONSIDERS LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BLACKBULLET

MFG KOSMIC GP is reportedly considering in taking legal action against Pulp Racing factory pilot BlackBullet for defamation of character in a criticism of MFG and Team ARG made by the DeluXXe superstar.

"We reserve to take actions on all available remedies to us" stated Stan Weinstein, Head of Legal Department for MFG Technology Centre, the operating partner of MFG KOSMIC GP Racing Team. Weinstein further stated that the German based squad is also taking consideration in doing the same against the Huntington Beach racing team. "We are a worldwide respectable brand, not just a racing team. So we can not just let people out there make false accusations without facts. We will hunt them down. We will take them to court if necessary. But having said that, we don't want to take anything away from the great spectacular we are about to witness this Sunday as our team debuts the first and only 2011 KOSMIC shifter chassis in Southern California piloted by the great Alex King." We don't expect King to be a competitive force due to lack of seat time but we certainly expect to see Goebel dominate DeluXXe and the newest MFG galactico member Kram in fighting spirit."

Fri May 20, 2011 9:44 am

The above statement was sent to my Pre-Paid legal representative and due to is jurgon, it falls under representable guidelines of the organization.

The well sought after legal representative Shanika Watson provided the following statement; If I can hide you from the Child Support System for over 17.6years then what the heck can 3 Germans and a Brazian do to us.

Fri May 20, 2011 12:44 pm

BREAKING NEWS - MFG LAUNCHES 'UNITED AGAINST DEADBIT DADS'

MFG International, Ltd., the parent company of MFG KOSMIC GP and other worldleade MFG branded companies, have officially luanched 'United Against Dadbit Dads', a non-profit orgnazition taiolred to bring to justice all deabit dads in America. Josephine Pena spoked with local reporters in Los Angeles, California:

"The problem with this country is that we have too many irresponsible Dads. They are selfish people. They only care about themselves. They have their fun and don't care for the consequences. In this city alone, there are over 1,250 million minors supported by single Moms that work 3 jobs to support the family and have absolutely no emotional nor financial support from their Dads - this is unacceptable and we at MFG via 'United Against Deadbit Dads' want to put an end to it!!! We will assist in the prosecution against all deadbit deads. If you are a minor with a Dad that does not support you, we want t hear from you - a brand new BMW 330 is probably due to you by now. If you are a Mom with a husband that does not support your child, we want to hear from you - a new home by the beach is probably due to you. We will fight for you!!!"

Fri May 20, 2011 2:28 pm

As the Brazilian superstar heads out to his racing debut in a KOSMIC chassis - the first and only 2011 chassis in Southern California - King targets a top 10 finish as an acceptable result for this weekend grand prix.

"Yes, I am a superstar. Yes, I am a superb racing driver with superior natural racing skills and the god given right to win. But I am under no illusions heading to this race. I have only done 26 laps in this chassis, including break-in and despite the fact that MFG Technology Centre has done a higher than expected job in building this chassis, a lot of work and fine tuning are needed until I can maximize the performance out of it. Certainly, you can expect me to dominate LAKC (with or without the Musgrave Racing Team) but it will take some time."

"Competition at LAKC is at all time high and I would suggest that a top 10 finish is a very acceptable result for us. This weekend is just another development test, by end of the year I will be dominating, for sure. In any event, I think you all know that poor performance from my part can only be due to things beyond my control because if it is up to me, I win all the time."

MFG KOSMIC GP has refused to confirm King's attendance in Spec Honda vs. Open Class with insiders suggesting that the team has yet to make a determination and will do so only upon a team's meeting on the morning of the actual race day.

Fri May 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Post OLIVEBRANCH EXTENDED
Newest MFG KOSMIC GP junior super ace pilot John Kram extends olivebranch to Blackbullet...."I would ask the team to delay any litigation against Mr Bullet if he dedicates his teams winnings this year to make up for back child support". The team has not conferred with their attorney on this offer...but the media has offered nothing but Praise to Kram and the rest of the MFG Kosmic Racing family !!

"It would be nice to Mr Bullet bring his children out to a race once in a while too !" ... and not make them pay for their own pit passes" said Kram

Fri May 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Post KING UNDERESTIMATES HIMSELF
German super ace pilot John Kram says that team mate Brazilian superstar Alex King underestmates his progress and said at this mornings media conference that " I fully expect Alex King to be podium finishing on Sunday"...Alex tends to be self effacing and timid about his own progress and exploits as a shifter kart pilot....said the German".

Fri May 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Post investigation underway !
Junior German superstar John Kram's motor froze up while running 2nd in the pre-mail event of the day....upon tearing the motor down it appears there may have been foul play !! The crankshft and piston surfaces appear damaged and the oil tasted a little sugary ! MFG Kosmic is conducting a super secret investigation into the incident ! No one is pointing fingers at this time...but witnesses did see the Blackbullet casually walking away from the German's pit spot and he had a large sack of some kind in his back pocket...no one is claiming it was sugar...but there was a trail of it back to his pit spot...and the sack had the initials C&H on it...further investigation is still transpiring ! charges may be filed at a later date ! The Blackbullet has been asked not to leave the state until the investigation is completed !

Mon May 23, 2011 3:46 pm