It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:35 am

BreakingNews – ‘PULP RACING OUT OF SKUSA SUPERNATS' 

Post BreakingNews – ‘PULP RACING OUT OF SKUSA SUPERNATS'
BreakingNews – ‘PULP RACING OUT OF SKUSA SUPERNATS, LAKC OUTLOOK ENHANCES’

Pulp Racing – the Huntington Beach based premier racing team – is out of this year’s SKUSA SuperNats, according to a reliable source close to Pulp team leader Doug Hayashi. The source indicated that the Japanese superstar himself stated that he is out of this year’s world premier event but warned not to discount Pulp Racing as future world championship title contender as they remain active in engine/dyno development out of their headquarter in Southern California.

The latest news is a blow to Pulp’s loyal fan who have traveled to Las Vegas every single year since the team entered the world of international premier shifter karts; however, speculations around the globe are that Pulp Racing is now more likely to enter a round of a LAKC event – as early as next month – whereas millions of racing fans would finally witness for the very first time, the ultimate and most anticipate battle in the history of the sport – Team ARG vs. Pulp Racing. Team ARG factory pilot Alex King was the first to comment on the potential first ever encounter against arch rival Doug Hayashi and Pulp Racing:

“It does not surprise me to see Hayashi making a move towards LAKC’s Open Shifter. It does not surprise to see the entire Pulp Racing moving towards LAKC’s Open Shifter. As you saw last month, Chris Curtis made a move to Open Shifter. Why? It’s simple, I am there and everybody in this world wants to be faster than me. Everybody in this world wants to beat me. Why? It’s simple, not because I have the biggest head, the loudest mouth or the fastest typing fingers, but because I am simply the best. You beat me, you beat the best – you know it, I know it, they know it, the world knows it.”

“I would welcome Hayashi and Pulp Racing but I wouldn’t bet my money in seen them. It’s one thing to want to beat me or Team ARG, sometimes wishful thinking, it’s something else when you actually try it. In any event, I am set to race next month and I am set to win next month. And no, I will not comment on any rumors out there that I will be on an ICC package.”

Pulp Racing declined to comment on latest report.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:35 pm