It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:08 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
LAKC GRATEFUL TO KING 

Post LAKC GRATEFUL TO KING
LAKC is reportedly to be grateful to Superstar Alex King. The Brazilian pilot is credited for LAKC reaching its highest level of shifter attendance record, as a source close to LAKC indicated “with his international superstar status, Alex’s magnetic nature is just phenomenal, so the turnout in shifter class is high whenever he enters an event. Just look at the records, King did not attend the July event; LAKC had 29 shifter entries that month. Then King entered both August and September, LAKC attained 32 and 37 shifter entries, respectively. Let’s be honest here, King is LAKC’s greatest asset in their Shifter Program”.

While participating in a morning radio show program in Moscow (Russia) earlier this morning, Alex King commented modestly in his usual humble approach:

“People like to experience excitement. Racing fans like to see fast drivers. And people were just unable to see these things with Chris Curtis, he is ugly. Me, I am sexy. To start, for 3-consecutive years I have been named Sex Symbol of America’s Kart. Second, I am brilliantly fast with superb natural skills possessing God’s given right to win. I have beautiful hair and flawless skin. I am not surprise that attendance is high because of me.”

King’s visit to Russia revived speculations reported by the European tabloid in 2008 of the Brazilian allegedly former romance with Russia’s superstar tennis player, Anna, as archived and reported more than 4-years ago:

http://argracing.blogspot.com/2008/01/a ... d.html?m=1

http://argracing.blogspot.com/2008/02/r ... a.html?m=1

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:17 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]