It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:01 am

KING ASSIGNED ‘522’ BY MRC 

Post KING ASSIGNED ‘522’ BY MRC
BreakingNews – Brazilian Superstar Alex King has solidified his position within MRC as the Norco based premier racing team has granted the Brazilian, the very prestigious factory number of ‘22’ – King has been assigned the number of ‘522’.

“It’s a privilege and with it, certain responsibility that I have to be mindful of” said the 2012 ‘fastest’ pilot at LAKC ‘Open Shifter’. “This team believed in my natural skills and they have worked tirelessly in developing it. I have demonstrated that I am the very best in the business and with it, come the award of having a MRC factory number.”

When asked whether the new number plays a weight as a driver, King replied: “Certainly not for me, but certainly to others on the grid. Physiologically, my competitors are already doomed when they see me on the track because I am brilliantly fast. I sense fear in their eyes! Now, you add the very prestigious number of ‘522’, I feel I have the ‘Open Shifter’ title already in my hands. LAKC should waste no time and hand over my championship title trophy and jacket to me right now.”

The MRC ‘522’ factory pilot returned to karting last Sunday after a 3-month break by launching his 2013 championship title challenger – ‘MRC TonyKart Honda’ – and is set to initiate an intense pre-season MRC programme in preparation for the season opener on February 24th, a day before King’s 40th birthday.

“I understand that LAKC is working on a surprise birthday party for me that day. I am looking forward to it. I have been thinking about reaching out to various kart shop to register there so that hundreds of LAKC members can just go there and buy me the right birthday gifts – trying to make things easier on them.”

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:19 am

Post Re: KING ASSIGNED ‘522’ BY MRC
So can we expect to see an orange helmet in your future?

Inquiring minds want to know. :wink:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:57 am

Perhaps that will be a birthday gift from MRC...

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:10 pm

MRC...just in case you are working on giving me a new orange helmet as a b-day gift...please note my head size is XXX-Large...and i don't know why...

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:11 pm

^You sir... you just won the internet... that was too good hahaha

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:08 pm