It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:49 pm

TEAM LINE UPS AND POINTS ARE STILL WRONG.... 

Post TEAM LINE UPS AND POINTS ARE STILL WRONG....
GENTLEMEN,
I posted a change of team back in April expressing that Myles Farhan PRD/JR1 class was supposed to be under Mack Motorsports team and that Myles Farhan tag cadet is supposed to be on Flemings B team, but the changes still have not been made. Mack Motorsports should be leading the team points for the last 2 races but instead they continue to drop in the standings....why? :sh .... It might not be a big deal to some but to me it's a HUGE deal, cause we want to win and formed a team that has a great chance to do so. Please, I'm begging you to listen to my rant, whether it's Mike or Chris, can we please rectify the situation so that all teams are happy and scored correctly?

Again I thank u all for your time and your efforts and lets get this minor problem solved before we can go race again....

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Post Re: TEAM LINE UPS AND POINTS ARE STILL WRONG....
This is under review. We will need couple days to confirm what is going on here. I know one of the problems is your team owner is supposed to be the one to make the change but after talking this over with a couple of the BOD I'm not sure it should be a problem to allow you Mark to make changes to the team owners roster. Be patient we do have jobs to attend to.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:06 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: TEAM LINE UPS AND POINTS ARE STILL WRONG....
I have corrected the Team Series points (and the Individual points). Two changes were made to the team series points.

Fleming Young Guns and Mack Motorsports swapped Farhan's TAG Cadet class and PRD Junior 1 class after the May race (This was posted by Mark Farhan on May 21 - not in April. This means the change affects the points going forward only, not retroactively.)

Hannah Grisham was swapped for Kelley Gillis. Again, this was posted by Lloyd Mack on May 21. Hence, the change was prospective, not retroactive. This was a name change only. The points I reported previously were accurate, I only forgot to change the name on the Mack Motorsports' roster.

Everything should be good to go, now.

If you see any other errors, please let me know before the next race. While these results are official, they are NOT final until the next race. I make every effort to get it right the first time, but stuff happens (especially, when it comes to programming) and we rely on you, the members, to make sure your points are accurate.

Happy Racing!! 8)

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:33 pm