It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:45 pm

masters crash 

Post masters crash
I want to give everyone and update on how Dale Hoffer is doing. He was release from the hospital today but I’m sorry to say that he has fractured his femur and may require surgery. This is the worst result of an accident since I have been involved with the club. We are very sorry for this and I hope he has a speedy recovery. It is amazing that Dale, Eric and few others are able to come out and race karts even though they have lost the ability to use their legs. They are true inspirations to all of us and we are deeply sorry for this incident. This is a real reminder that we need to take all precautions while racing and accidents like this are very rare but do happen. Again our best wishes to for a quick recovery. He said he will be back as soon as he can.

Chris LaTorre

Mon May 18, 2009 9:30 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for posting this info on Dale. As the other driver involved in the incident on Sunday, I wanted to say I how troubled I have been over this on track clash that has resulted in injuries to Dale. Obviously, we were both just racing hard with no intention of any contact. Since I can not undo the accident, I can only wish Dale a speedy recovery, and hope for his return to the track soon.

Sincerely,
Robert Switzler

Tue May 19, 2009 9:10 pm