It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:06 am

pit spot application. 

Post pit spot application.
Fill this out and mail it in with the membership to Steve. I will contact you afer the new year to confirm locations.

Los Angeles Kart Club
2010 Reserved pit space/spaces are priced at $120.00 each. Maximum of two per member and or family membership. All reserved pits spaces INCLUDE free camping and or overnight trailer drop off. All sponsors will have priority to put their team/customers together based on seniority of club support.
Member Name: _____________________________
Member #: _________________________________
E-mail address: ______________________________
Phone #____________________________________
Amount paid: $______________________________

RESERVED PIT SPACE TERMS FOR 2010.
1. You must be a LAKC club member BEFORE any pit space will be allocated.
2. You must notify LAKC 4 days in advance if you are not going to attend a race so the pit map can be revised. This is so others may use the spot if you do not attend the event. If you are going to miss a race and do not notify LAKC more than 2 times, you will loose your spot and it will be reassigned to someone else on our waiting list for the remainder of the season. Reserved empty space or spaces are not fair to the rest of the racers. A revised pit map will be posted 2 days prior to each race weekend. If you loose your pit spot for any reason there will be NO refund.
3. Reserved pit space/spaces are valid for Saturday & Sunday of LAKC race weekends only. Pit spaces are NON TRANSFERABLE.
4. You may not sell, trade or loan your pit stop to any other racer for any reason. If you are not there the spot will become available to the general public.
5. The Los Angeles Kart Club reserves the right to alter or revoke this agreement for any reason.
6. If you miss more then 4 races your pit space with be forfeited. Reserved pit spaces are for membership that plans on attending all races.

I ___________________________________ have read and understand my responsibilities of pit space ownership and agree to notify LAKC of any absence to events in a timely manner.
Sign: _________________________________
Date: ______________

Contact Chris LaTorre at chris.latorre@gmail.com or 661-259-3668 if I can not attend a race minimum of 4 days prior to the race.

Last edited by chris latorre on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 pm
Profile WWW

Post OR
Go to the downloads tab to get a fillable version.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Don't want to be argumentative, but if you pay for the spot, shouldn't it be yours whether you show or not? If someone pays to rent a car/house/etc and don't use it, they don't punish you by repo'ing it.....
Tim

Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Try telling the 50 plus racers that are parked so far from the track that they can’t see it that, while the spot lays empty for most of the season. Don't see how that is very fair. It's not intended to be heavy handed the intent is for reserved pit spots to go to the ones that will use them NOT the ones that have the money to buy up all the beach front property just to post no trespassing signs up so you can't see that beautiful track. If you have a better idea my phone is always on. Just give me a call and let me know.
Chris 661-259-3668

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:12 am
Profile WWW

Thanks,

Larry

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:14 pm