It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:56 am

2012 LAKC Annual Member Awards Banquet 

Post 2012 LAKC Annual Member Awards Banquet
I want to thank all of our members for another great season of racing and now it's time to give back to the drivers and their families.

2012 Los Angeles Karting Championship Annual Member Awards Banquet

Come join us to congratulate all of our drivers and teams on another successful championship karting season.

LAKC has one of the biggest and most exciting raffles in Karting. Don't miss your chance to claim your share of prizes by joining us this year.

Each Attendee will receive a LAKC T-Shirt at the Banquet. You can purchase additional T-Shirts for Friends and Family on the checkout page.
There will NOT be any T-Shirt sales at the event, so you must purchase extras ONLINE.

Drivers

Class Championship Podium - Trophy, Jacket, Trailer Decal and time on the Mic!

BBQ Buffet Lunch

Custom LAKC Umbrella

Free LAKC T-Shirt

Drawing for Karting Prizes - Thousands of dollars worth of prizes will be handed out to our LAKC drivers.

Senior drivers Trophy down to third place and Junior drivers to 5th and beyond in a couple classes with very large turn outs.

Regardless of a trophy every driver that attends the banquet will leave with a nice door prize and raffle gift as a thank you for all your participation with our series.

Cadet drivers should be on the look out for a Vortex Mini Rok being given away.

LAKC has some big plans for next year with the introduction of the Vortex Mini Rok cadet class and many others plans to make our series a cut above the rest.

Attendees

BBQ Buffet Lunch

Free LAKC T-Shirt

Drawing for Prizes - Even Grandma might go home with a prize

Cash Bar

Details

Sunday December 9, 2012 from 11:00a-3:00p (Check-In at 10:30)

Western BBQ Lunch buffet will be served

Sierra Lakes Golf Club
16600 Clubhouse Dr.
Fontana, CA 92336

Due to space limitations of the venue this event is limited to our current 2012 LAKC members and their guests.

Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Online Registration is now OPEN – Click Click HERE to Register NOW!!! to reserve your spot today. Registration will close on Sunday 11/25 so don’t delay.

Our organization is dedicated to providing the best program we can in 2013 and beyond. If you ever have any questions or concerns my door is always open 661-259-3668 or chris.latorre@gmail.com

Chris LaTorre
Series President

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: 2012 LAKC Annual Member Awards Banquet
If you have any difficulty registering for the Banquet or any questions please let me know.

Shoot me an email at jbradley (AT) iqlaservision.com

Thanks,

Jarrod
8)

Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:27 pm
Site Admin

Dear LAKC Members-

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed the long weekend. I know some of you may still be enjoying that holiday so we are going to extend the deadline for Banquet registration for 1 additional day.

If you plan on joining us this year you must register ONLINE. There will not be any onsite registration. I need to provide the headcount to the Country Club on Tuesday so they can coordinate the event.

Click here to register now-

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/ ... 02EC4068B0

If you need any assistance regsitering please don't hesitstate to reach out to me. Email is the best method as I may be busy with patients.

Email - jbradley AT iqlaservision.com

Cell - 626-831-1 two 1 two

We hope to see eveyone at the festivities this year.

Best Regards,

Jarrod

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:31 pm

For those individuals that are hardly ever looking, posting things online...and missed this announcement and deadline...is there a third chance? Can I buy my way there now or on the day of? Sorry....i have been flooded with work and let this thing go by without noting it. But then I heard of the special speech that our President, Chris LaTorre, was planning on giving and talking positively about me...so I now must attend. Is it too late?

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:46 pm
Site Admin

Bump

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:03 am