It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:45 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Free Tickets Irwindale Speedway All Star Show Down 

Post Free Tickets Irwindale Speedway All Star Show Down
I have several tickets for the All Star Showdown at Irwindale Speedway on Friday Night January 28th if anyone wants them. Max 4 per family please. Let me know how many you want :D by e-mailing me at mike@streetsceneeq.com and send me your address. Ill put them in the mail to you.

Last edited by Mike Spagnola Sr on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:07 am
Profile WWW

If you go to the Irwindale race or follow it, keep an eye out for Paul Harrakea - hes a good friend of mine and x-kart racer. Hes listed in Sports Illustrated as one of the top up and coming drivers and a favorite to win the race. Travis Pastrana also makes his NASCAR debut at this race. Not sure if Travis is running Friday night but he is for sure Saturday night.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:35 pm
Profile WWW

Post still have tickets
I still have some tickets left for Friday night- If anyone else would like to go, let me know by today Wednesday so that I can get them out. All tickets already ordered have been sent out and you should get them today or tomorrow.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:15 am
Profile WWW

Post Thank you
Got mine today.
Thank you :D

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Post Re: still have tickets
Mike Spagnola Sr wrote:
I still have some tickets left for Friday night- If anyone else would like to go, let me know by today Wednesday so that I can get them out. All tickets already ordered have been sent out and you should get them today or tomorrow.

Aw man I'd like to go! I heard they are suppose to have free King Taco! lol Is it too late to get in the tickets there Mike!?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 pm
Profile WWW

No problem- Ill get them in the mail today- you should have them in time tomorrow - Its also Travis Pastranas first NASCAR Race....

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:33 am
Profile WWW

Post Thanks
Hey thanks so much for the tickets! We had a blast. Thinking about maybe heading back tomorrow! Once again thanks a lot!

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:36 pm
Profile WWW
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]