It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:16 pm

LAKC Round 2 - feedback 

Post LAKC Round 2 - feedback
I was forced to miss this one. I will be there next month. So... I heard that it was a fantastic event... Tell me more....

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:05 pm

All I know, is I saw some shifter driver with one awsome looking helmet.....

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:24 pm

I believe it. I have heard the same comment from all that attended. Wish I knew who’s helmet it was and who painted it. If only we could have seen a picture of it!

Mike G.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Post From the Helmet of the Black Bullett
First off, let me say that Mike Graves ain't no Jessyka but man, he does a great job getting folks ready on the grid with his finger and his commands that declare action.
HEY YOU! IS THIS YOUR KART? MOVE IT 3 SPOTS BACK,
HEY YOU! YOU'RE IN FRONT OF THE #25 AND YOU ARE BEHIND THE #11! (people start moving)

THE TECH CREW: CLANK, CLANK! If it doesn't fit you must admit it. DQ'D

Greg Smith: We they heck did you find tape to match that color body work?

Chris Latore: Called me the Big Green Monster

Chris Ruth: Let me know if you need any parts! Don't forget to strapped down the carb? Walk away laughin. Incident from Feb Race. That wasn't funny.

The quote of the day:
SCALE GUY Michael: Let me reset the scale, I think its wrong. . . . . . OK try it now. . . . . It must still be broke cause is says 464lbs, you can't weight that much. Thanks Michael, I started my diet today. . .

Best move from my helmet - Rick McAllister #66 DeluXXE, gave me a lesson in turn 1. Run'm wide from the inside.

Geno- Thats a nice Helmet, and it looks better in the kart! Lol

Sal M - Thanks for the clamp.

Melissa Gilroy, Thanks for the good luck hug, I;ll never tell Kevin G. LOL

Angel F - Thanks for the tip to slow me down so Mike G with the fast helmet could get by me. No more visiting in my pits. And by the way my tires look a lot better because the change made me SLOWER!

Philp - Track Retrieval - You work you BUTT off and never get enough love and I'm glad I didn't need your services this weekend.

Alex K: O and I almost forgot - Thank Alex. . . . . .

End of the day pictures coming as soon as my sister sends them to me.

Thanks for the fun. . See everyone next month April 10th. Time to get my hour back. Good Night

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 pm

There are over 300 photos taken and are being uploaded daily.

here is the link and all comments are welcome.

CJNcompanyphotos

Njoy

Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:22 am

relatively speaking there are too few pictures of the "Helmet"

mfg tech centre release. Home of the first Kosmic Shifter kart chassis in the USA. Driver Alex King. Technical director mfg technologies, Michael Goebel. Chief Engineer none other then the might German him self Michael Goebel. Watch out Muskrats Spec moto is in our hands from here on out!!!!

Mike G.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Please excuse our fellow LAKC member...he called me this afternoon immediately after this post and he was definitely intoxicated...to no one's surprise. But to end the speculation in the international press - yes - starting next week, MFG Technology Centre will EXCLUSIVELY work on the FIRST and ONLY Kosmic shifter chassis in Southern California...meaning that no one else...no one else but the premier 'Los Angeles Karting Championship' will have the first and only Kosmic shifter chassis in Southern California...formal press release will be out next week...expect LAKC April's 10 event to be SOLD OUT!!!

Mike Goebel wrote:
relatively speaking there are too few pictures of the "Helmet"

mfg tech centre release. Home of the first Kosmic Shifter kart chassis in the USA. Driver Alex King. Technical director mfg technologies, Michael Goebel. Chief Engineer none other then the might German him self Michael Goebel. Watch out Muskrats Spec moto is in our hands from here on out!!!!

Mike G.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Post FTK, BIREL is entering the DeluXXe Shifter Class -
Recevied a call from the Northern Distributor of Birel Karts to obtain information regarding the DeluXXe Shifter class.

Birel has informed me that they will be sending one of their heavy hitters to join in the DeluXXe Shifter class beginning April 10th Race #3 and that The SuperStars from All continents as well as Team Sunny Delight (Orange Helmet Crew) should be on High Alert.

Birel enters into this class to do battle with the Chassis manufactures to overtake the crown for additional heavier drivers for preparation for Larger events in Vegas and Europe.

it is rumored that the driver will be racing out of the FTK camp and Drivers' name to be released at a later date.

Hot off the RacingEntertainmenTofCaliforniA wire.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:17 am

Team mfg Kosmic/GP are ready and accept the challenge from Factory FTK racing pilot Mr. Racer X. We look forward to meeting this new competitor.

Mike G.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Looks like my helmet as avatar idea has really caught on here! :D (photo by mfg)

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Geno -you are the leader of the pack and that is exactly why we follow your lead. I'll have a better picture of my helmet next week. That was something quick.

I dedicated a full 3 minute video of the first paint scheme of this helmet and liked it so much, I painted a copy of it for myself.

get close and personnal by clicking here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3agtdWuZaVI

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Now if I could only get it to work that way on the track! :D But those two practice days we did, it seemed like shifter karts were coming from all directions!

Enjoyed the video, and the cool sounds.... 8)

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:57 pm

I bet MGoebel doesn't have a video of his helmet. . . LOL

Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:34 pm

I bet MGoebel doesn't have a video of his helmet. . . LOL

Well I had a turntable and a video of my Helmet when it arrived. My wife thought I was nuts so I deleted it. It was very cool :lol:

Mike G.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Post Re: FTK, BIREL is entering the DeluXXe Shifter Class -
Wow...Andy S. is racing shifters on April 10th!?!?!

E.T. wrote:
it is rumored that the driver will be racing out of the FTK camp and Drivers' name to be released at a later date.

Hot off the RacingEntertainmenTofCaliforniA wire.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:55 pm