It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:24 am

ProTour On location Review by ET 

Post ProTour On location Review by ET
PULP RACING - driver vicouriously.

I'm being deployed to Tucson, AZ for mechanical skills with a fellow Pulp Racing team member for the ProTour and when I'm there I plan on posting pictures and doing interviews with no agenda.

Tell me what you wanna see, who you want me to talk too and all of the other stuff you want.

This will be my first attempt at being a Journalist so cut me some slack as I have big fingers working on a small keyboard.

special thanks to my sponsors for making this trip possible. Team Holy Roller, Pulp Racing, Spec Honda Outlaws, Roscoes Chicken and Waffles, Nsomnia Airbrushing, CJnCompany.

This should be fun!

Last edited by E.T. on Mon May 02, 2011 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:55 am

Post Re: ProTour On location Review by ET
Ask question that people here care about:

1 - ask the SKUSA Supremo (Tom K):
1a - do you miss Brazilian superstar Alex King racing in your premier racing series, Prokart Challenge.
1b - this is a fantastic event but it appears to be missing, would Brazilian ace Alex King made this complete and perfect?
1b - competition in S4 is extremely strong, how do you think the 2009 California State Champion Alex King would do here, pole and win or just a win?

2 - ask the drivers in S4 - the fact that the fastet Spec Honda pilot in California Alex King is not racing against you, do you feel lucky and do you feel that a title in this event will have less meaning? Because the world certainly think so.

3 - ask Sir Kimball Williams - the last time you worked with Superstar King on a full racing season (2005), you guys dominated. The last time you guys worked togeter to prepe for a race day (June 2008, Calspeed, Prokart Challenge), you guys dominated. How do you think you guys would have done had you guys worked together for this event? Why won't you pay him his $8.7 million salary requirements, that seems fair.

4 - ask Jeff Littrel - Alex King is faster than Doug Hayashi, is that why you don't want him as a teammate?

E.T. wrote:
PULP RACING - driver vicouriously.
Tell me what you wanna see, who you want me to talk too and all of the other stuff you want.

This should be fun!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Thanks AK. I will schedule my interview with him this evening.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Those are completely outlandish and immature questions to be asking the head and chief honcho of PKC Mr. Tom Kutscher. In order to change these questions into something much more reasonable and palatable simply change “Alex Kingâ€

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Just landed in Tucson. Man, southwest has great talent. Curbside now waiting for my ride from the 3 time Super Nationals champion, Jeff litrell. Weather is nice, sky are clear with a slight breeze.6:10pm.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Alright, just had first session with Jeff litrell, run was solid, everyone is keeping a closed lip and running without transporter. I will give you an update after S4 qualifying.
Billy Cleveland is pitting under the 2Wild racing tent aswell as the upcoming superstar Jake Craig.

Last edited by E.T. on Mon May 02, 2011 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:45 am

Mike G.

Sun May 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Sunday was completely amazing. Jeff Qualified 8th. In the pre-main a guy that was running behind Jeff blasted through a corner and into the side pod of Jeff spinning him out and locking the two karts together.

The guy jumps out of his kart, franticly joisting the karts to free them up. After getting them freed, he push started Jeff to get him back in the race and we finished at the back, sitting 31st.

The Pulp Racing team, made some agressive changes to the kart with the intentions of moving through the field as quick as possible but once the flag dropped the front runneers took offer while the mid field became a wall of survival and begin blocking instead of racing.....

Jeff spun out right before the pits and just pulled it off. The was a good decision as it would have cost us parts and labor to repair the kart.

Great weekend, got to see friends, met new ones and got into the head of the 3x SuperNationals Champion Jeff Littrell.

Racing is not only an event but a way of life. Challenge it daily.

E.T.

Mon May 02, 2011 6:26 am

What Jeff needs is ME as a motivational speaker. I was there at SN 2009 - before the start of the main - he wasn't in good position and outlook was not positive - I spoke w/ him...I shook his hand...and that is how he achieved his record third SN world championship title. On the other hand...his teammate Japanese Superstar Hayashi...did not shake my hand...didn not listen to me...where did he finish? One can set up the kart all you want...one can have the chassis...one can have the motor...but if you don't have the spirit and the head right...you got nothing - call 949-677-0736 to hire ME as your motivational speaker and together - we can be F1 world champion! Fee is $500 per month which includes daily consultations.

Mr. Thompson - please disclose # of phone calls (by minutes) you and I had prior to each 3 races this year and your respective results. Interesting you will note that we had a lot of chat for your third race and that is when you won.

Mon May 02, 2011 11:05 am