It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:14 pm

Mfg’s Michael Goebel fastest 

Post FORCE ARGENTINA
BREAKING NEWS - FORCE ARGENTINA SET TO ENTER LAKC

SpyReports have learned that Prokart Challenge S1 superstar Pete Abba is in an effort to create a new team - 'Force Argentina' - to enter in the Constructor's Championship title fight against the superior Musgrave Racing Team and the world famous galacticos MFG KOSMIC GP. Abba, reportedly seen having mate in Buenos Aires this morning with his neighbor Don Diego Armando Maradona declined to answer questions from SpyReports to this matter.

Tue May 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Reported among Facebook suers - MFG strategic plan against 'Every Wednesday Practice Chris Curtis' - that included loud music and fireworks to be set late Saturday night, followed by infinite phone calls to his home and his cell phone during the early mornings of Sunday prior to the GP.

Tue May 17, 2011 4:29 pm

***IMPORTANT INFO FROM DCD FACTORY IN YORBA LINDA***

After stepping up their karts development programme and changing working practices at their Yorba Linda factory, DCD is fully focused on salvaging their 2011 campaign. For Curtis, one of the most important changes required is an improvement in qualifying pace. The American has not qualified higher than fifth since the season began.

"What matters most is that we must be much more competitive in qualifying," Curtis concluded. "If we always start from the third row or lower it's a struggle to fight for the podium. We have a lot of irons in the fire and we hope that as early as wednesday we will have new parts that allow us to take an important step forward in qualifying"...

Tue May 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Post mfg motor sports
I can tell you as manager and father of the young German super ace shifter pilot John Cram ....I have spoken to him and he will gladly accept the generous offer to join the MFG racing teamfor the balance of the 2011 season...as a signing bonus he would accept a free all expenses paid trip to Hawaii to recouperate after the season is over.

You are obviously a good judge of talent...we will not discuss why it has taken so long for you to come to this decision but it is very anticipated and might I say appreciated...He will not let the team down !!

PS- I enjoyed the interview with Ross...will it be airing on TV and if so when?

thank you Michael Goebel for your support John as a fellow Aryan of supreme German heritage is proud to have you as a teammate...I hope you will not be jealous after he has his helmut painted if it looks better than yours...OK?

Tue May 17, 2011 10:47 pm

BILD magazine reports

German superstar Michael Goebel is having a new helmet paint design scheme done at the mfg tech center for graphic design. The new helmet will be gold plated in pure 24 carrot gold in the areas of the German flag and the rest of the helmet will be chrome plated in the remaining colors. A matching suit will follow shortly.

mfg was still preparing for the up coming Octoberfest and was not available for comments regarding this newest design which is not being done in retaliation to the announcement of German Superstar John Cram having his helmet painted soon.

Mike G.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:49 am

Brazilian superstar Alex King supported MFG decision to sign German sensational ace pilot John Kram in an official statement released at his personal website.

"I am delighted with the team's choice of Kram to represent us in the Open Class. Kram has always showed signs of incredibly speed but has been challenged by technically inferior equipment. The support he will have from MFG Technology Centre will certainly make a difference. I expect him to fight for wins against the well established Butts and Montgomery - both with far superior technical pacakges available to them. Welcome Kram!"

Wed May 18, 2011 9:10 am

Speculations in the press this morning indicate that superstar John Kram has been hired by MFG KOSMIC GP to specifically support his fellow countryman by blocking other DeluXXe pilots while Kram ensure victory for himself in the Open Class - MFG KOSMIC GP dismissed such notion in an official press release:

"Kram has been hired by MFG to win the title in the Open Class - that is his professional obligation to MFG KOSMIC GP. Our contract does not indicate that he must deliberately block other DeluXXe pilots to benefit Michael Goebel. However, our contract also does not indicate otherwise. Our pilots are free to race as they choose. If one chooses to hold others to benefit their fellow teammate, it is a choice they have made and not an instruction from the team. We are very confident that Goebel will achieve victory in DeluXXe and hope this statement will avoid any accusation by Every Wednesday Chris Curtis of deliberately blocking by Kram."

Wed May 18, 2011 10:51 am

Post tires and pixie dust
We were told by reliable sources that we could pick up a set of MG yellows from the Brazilian super star ace pilot Alex King on raceday May 22nd....we would be glad to pay the Brazilian the sum of 200.00 for a set of these tires should he decide to part with them....we would ask that these tires be sprinkled with a little Brazilian or German pixie dust in order to ordain them fast and reliable for the German star John Kram...thank you Senor King for this opportunity....please respond promptly so I will not have to go to another team for said skins...thank you and thank the team !!

I would ask that these tires have not been sat on by the umbrella girls thanks !

Wed May 18, 2011 11:13 am

We are in receipt of your offer submitted on May 18, 2011 at 10:13AM PST. Our client - Brazilian supertar 2005 Tri-C Senior Sportsman Novice World Champion 2005 King Taco Senior Sportsman World Championship Pole Sitter 2009 Spec Honda California State Champion Alex King - autographs each set of racing tires after each grand prix whereas set of tires are sold for a nominal fee of US$200.00 with proceeds donated to the Superstar Alex King Foundation, a charity organization based in Brazil with the objective of assisting individuals that are of Asian and 1/8 African decent born and rasied in Brazil but living in America under green card holder status. If this is interesting to you, Marilia Pessoa da Silva, official California representative of Superstar Alex King Foundation, will meet you at Southern California's premiear racing track - California Speedway - to conclude this transaction.

Additionally, we do wish to clarify that since our client is under contract by MFG KOSMIC GP and the Brazilian based manufacturer MG Tires is the official tires supplier for the team - our client has the rights to unlimited supplies of MG tires. We suspect that a pilot under superstar status as Mr. Kram is under the same agreement by the team and that MFG KOSMIC GP will ensure sufficient tire supply is available at his disposable this weekend.

Best regards,

Joao Carlos Pinto
Executive Director of Marketing
Superstar Alex King Professional Management Team

Wed May 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Post MG Tires
WE are glad to make this transaction with you on Sunday...thank you Senor KIng for these arrangements...we will be the 2nd race group of the day so If I can pick them up as early as possible that would be great !! We have an old reliable man "ME" changing the tires and he is quite slow !! thank you again for the cudos for mi nino John Kram...he is thrilled to be along side the Brazilian and German aces of this country or world would be more appropriate...God bless and let the snitzel and bagels flow...I don't know why I said bagels...it just came to mind...do we have a Jewish team mate I don't know about ? If we do that is fine...I am sure these tires are kosher !

See on the track Senor KIng !!

Wed May 18, 2011 3:21 pm

As I sit here in a meeting room in Parsipany NJ, looking out of the window at the winds and the rain, I am proud to be a Pulp Racing Team Member.

Mr. Kram and Little Kram, let me just warn you of something, The Superstars that you affiliate yourselfs with created another team a few years back, you should be asking,"where are they now?"

Good luck and I'm glad I was given the NON team mate rate as my tires were a lot cheaper than what you are paying, plus, there were delivered to my office with lunch.

Just incase you are wondering, there is no available driver spaces on the Pulp Racing team as we just call each other family.

I hate missing this race, but keep me up to speed on all of the events.

Thu May 19, 2011 1:19 pm

btw I just order another 3 slices of pizza. ..

Thu May 19, 2011 1:20 pm

HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACKHACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK HACKED VIRUS ATTACK

Last edited by Alex King on Fri May 20, 2011 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Following BlackBullet's criticism of MFG and Team ARG, the MFG KOSMIC GP Racing Team released an official statement explaining MFG's relationship with Team ARG.

"Team ARG was formed in 1958 and it reached its peak in popularity in 2008. In 2011, Team ARG launched MFG KOSMIC GP as its premier shifter racing team that operates under the directions of MFG Technology Centre. MFG KOSMIC GP is an independent operating entity, however, it ultimately reports to senior executives of Team ARG; hence it is part of Team ARG. MFG Technology Centre, the operating and managing partner of MFG KOSMIC GP is a subsidiary of MFG International Ltda., the parent company of MFG Design (world leader in helmet design), MFG Rehabilitation (southern california leader in home improvement), MFG Engines (world leader in racing engine technology and development), MFG Cuisine (internationally known for European and Latin American cuisine), MFG Tires (America's fastest growing racing tire distributor), MFG ProfSports (worldwide leader in professional athlete management), MFG Realty (US leader in real estate investments) and MFG Technology Centre (the ultimate leader in research, development, construction of premier racing karts)."

Thu May 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Post blackbullet
Mr. Blackbullet Sir...may I say that even though you have been dismissed by the leader of the MFG Kosmic racing team for insubordination and dereliction of duty...we the Junior German diving champion John Kram and his father do not harbor any ill feelings toward you for the venemous attack in previous posts against us or our illustrious team mates...we will take care of business on track sir.

If you want to go faster I will ask John or one of the other faster team mates to throw you a rope after they have lapped you the first time...I think we can tow you faster than you are going at the moment...we may be able to tow you to a championship in the Deluxxe division...as you can see we are not proud people even though we come from proud German heritage !!

Guden Tag !

Thu May 19, 2011 7:53 pm