It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:59 am

KalGard Challenge Race #4 Discussion 

While mfg Technology Centre completely agrees with Team Gilroy on what is intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer about the theory of special relativity, mfg has greater concerns about acceleration of equal masses in the same direction and time dimension.

If approximately equal masses were to start from a distance of 5 meters apart and these equal masses have approximately equal accelerations, one would observe that mass 1, starting 5 meters ahead of mass 2, would continue to remain ahead of mass 2 after an equal amount of time. However if the instance occurred that mass 2, that started behind mass 1, and mass 2 inadvertently started to accelerate well before mass 1, it is entirely possible that mass 2 could be ahead of mass 1 after an equal amount of time. However there is a consequence for mass 2 which typically results in the not being able to continue and therefore mass 1 finishes, rightfully so, ahead of mass 2.

Mfg Tech Centre analysis department.

Dr. Wolfgang Ulrich

Sun May 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Post PRESS RELEASE JUNE 1ST 2011 13:20 PST
MASS 1 - MASS 2 - CHURCH SERVICES & SUNDAY SCHOOL along with mfg Technology Centre MASS Confusion and MASS Consumption AND the PROFESSORS "Order of Motion".

‘LISSA’S ACE Driver Managementâ€

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Post PRESS RELEASE JUNE 1ST 2011 20:03 PST
OOPS! I GUESS I "JUMPED THE GUN!" MASS Headline Reported

‘LISSA’S ACE Driver Managementâ€

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:20 pm

BREAKING NEWS - KING SWITCHES TO OPEN CLASS

VeloceNews - MFG KOSMIC GP factory pilot Alex King spoke exclusively with British motorsports reporters in London this afternoon. This was King's first interview since his disappointing debut with the German based team in May - the Brazilian superstar was unforgiving of his critics and revealed MFG's short term and long term objectives.

"Let me start by making things very clear here, I am not going anywhere. I have a 2-year deal with MFG and I intend to fulfill my contractual obligations with the team and I expect MFG to do the same. Those out there that have been critical of me during the past weeks following May's grand prix are idiots. They don't know what they are talking about. They have small minds, they think small. I am not here for one lap or one race, I have much broader goals and objectives. Furthermore, I have been out of the cockpit for a significant time and I have lad limited seat time on my new KOSMIC. I am not concerned. I dont' make up excuses, I state the facts. I know that the results will come. For now, I am just focusing on developing this new chassis with MFG Technlogoy Centre - there is great potential there. We are also looking for external development assitance from 2Wild as well. The future is bright for us."

"Yes, my personal objective is the number 1 spot for the 2012 SKUSA SuperNationals and the Monaco Kart Cup so we have time. For now, as I said, developing this new chassis and becoming faster and faster is a priority. I am committed to the team, so I will say this right now that effective in June, I will be racing in the Open Class and I will do so to deliberately assist my teammate Michael Goebel - whatever it takes. The team already told me that Goebel is committed to help me achieve my personal objectives next year so I must return the favor now."

"I don't care for Goebel personally, but a job is a job. We are professional racing pilots, racing for the team. I do think personally that what happened to him in May was wrong. I have yet to see unedited video footage of the main start - things went very bad for Goebel there - he could have won that race - no doubt he is the most talented and fastest pilot in DeluXXe, so if people are going to take things to a new level, we have the right to do the same. I am certain Goebel will take victory next month."

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:52 pm