It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:35 pm

Online Registration available for our October Race !!! 
Site Admin

Post Online Registration available for our October Race !!!
Fellow Racers-

Los Angeles Karting Championship is excited to announce our NEW Online Registration service,MotorsportReg.com, to process all event registrations. The great news is you can now pay with credit card or check using their secure online payment system. Best of all, there is no fee for you to use this service and you can save all your registration information (i.e. name, membership number, kart info, transponder number, etc.) in their secure database and use it again for future events.

You will need to create an account with all your pertinent information, which takes less than 2 minutes. Once you do this, you can register for any event offered by MotorsportReg.com, including all LAKC Karting events and Driving events, like AutoX and SCCA stuff. It's cool technology that you'll love once you start using it. Give it a try!

Our goal is to speed up the process of registrations on Saturday and Sunday and make your day more enjoyable.

Of course we will have the "Paper" forms available here for those who are unable to go online but I encourage everyone to try out the online system.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask. I can help walk you through any issues that may arise.

See you at the track.

J. Bradley
8)

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:38 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Online Registration available for our October Race !!!
Today at 6:00p is the deadline to Register Online.

Don't hassle with filling our forms by hand.
Enjoy the convenience of using your Credit Card to pay for your entry fees.
Speed up the check in process.

See you at the track

J. Bradley
8)

Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 am

Thanks for that update, when I saw the deadline, I went right over and signed up, as I knew I'd be out this evening. It worked well again (after having done the beta with you last week). The mandatory rotax ID did not happen this time, however, not a bug really, but it didn't remember my pit space number or transpondor code, so I had to look that up while signing up. It would be nice if those details were remembered in the user profile.

Thanks again, it's quite convenient to have the online signup. It would be cool if we could just drive in and get the wristband later . On race day we have the ever so helpful peolple collecting the pre-tech forms, checking the helmets, etc, so it would be great if they could go to the pit spots who signed up online and get the signatures and hand out the wristbands. Just a thought, I can imagine manpower is a precious commodity on race day. :)

See you Sunday.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:10 pm

The full features will come online for the 2012 season, such as a profile that saves your kart chassis and transponder information. We will need to launch our membership application through the system first. Stay tuned...

Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:26 am