It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:30 am

mfg Tech Centre comfirms 2012 line up 

Post mfg Tech Centre comfirms 2012 line up
After sifting through massive amounts of applications mfg Tech Centre has once again whittled down the riff raff from the true pilots with talent and to no ones surprise Alex King and Michael Goebel have risen to the top of the talent sheets. Goebel will contest the very talented and aggressive DeluXXe class in 2012 as Brazilian Super Star with the God Given Right to Win Alex King will represent mfg Tech Center in the highly competitive Spec Honda class.

Rumors have it that no other competitors will show after this press release. Of course this is completely understandable as the golden hands and God Given Right to win entering any race instill a dominant force that wreaks fear in even the most accomplished pilots.

Mike G.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Post Re: mfg Tech Centre comfirms 2012 line up
BREAKING NEWS - 'SUPERSTAR KING OUT OF RETIREMENT'
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Sao Paulo, Brazil

GLOBAO - Brazilian Superstar Alex King has confirmed tonight that he is coming out of retirement to return to top level of international motorsports - the LAKC World Championship of Shifter Karts - after the MFG Technology Centre announced their 2012 factory pilots line up that included, in addition to King, the German's Golden Hands, Michael Goebel. Speaking exclusively with Joao Marinho, Chief Motorsports Correspondent of GLOBAO in Brazil, King is upbeat with his 2012 chances.

"Not doing this for fun. Not doing this for friendship. I am entering the world championship to win it. I feel that MFG Technology Centre has the best resources in the paddock and can give me a competitive package. I don't see anyone there as a real competition but I expect to battle both Willy and Billy Musgrave at the same level and the world certainly expects me to beat them in the end. I am certain they are concerned with my return."

Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:55 pm

I could swear I read this same post about a year ago? :lol:

Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:19 am

KING WARNS - 'DO NOT DOUBT US'

Following a public statement from Italian star 'Geno', expressing his doubt of MFG's return to the top of the world of motorsports, King responded with a personal post on his Facebook page:

"Never underestimate MFG and do not doubt us. We are extremely committed to our 2012 programme at LAKC World Champsionship. This is something that has been in the works for some time and I am happy to say that we are ahead of schedule with preparation for 2012 while many of our competitors remain extremely busy with the upcoming SKUSA SuperNationals XV."

Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:50 pm

MFG CONFIRMS SWEDETECH DEAL

MFG KOSMIC GP has confirmed that Swedetech will be the official engine supplier to Alex King for 2012. It is no secret that the Brazilian has had a desire to partner up with the Spec Honda premier engine builder and has been personally persuing an engine deal for 2 years.

"King is taking a very serious approach to his return to racing and we are doing the same thing" stated MFG in an official press statement. "For this reason, we have granted King's wishes and demands and we are going to provide him with a new Swedetech engine for 2012, we expect that he will be testing it as early as next month. Michael Goebel will continued to be supplied by MFG Engines."

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:01 pm

GENO - I feel off my chair, hit the fish tank, the tank landed on my leg and the key board hit me in the face, when I read your post.Someone call 9-1-1 or press life alert and tell them I can get up.

It's gonna be a long off season, King has found his keyboard.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:16 pm

BlackBullet, you're a funny man!

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:34 pm

KING - 'DELUXXE PILOTS HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST GOEBEL NEXT YEAR'
Friday, November 11, 2011

VeloceNews - Brazilian star Alex King tipped his teammate Goebel to dominate the DeluXXe series next year. Once declared as enemies to each other for not getting along on and off track, for the first time, King puclicly stated his support to Goebel.

"Things are different now. Before we were in the same class/series and also fighting for the #1 status within Team ARG so yeah, we hated each other. Now, we are working together for the benefit of the team. He is the most complete and natural racing talent I have ever competed against and those guys in Deluxxe have absolutely no chance against Goebel next year, why? Simply put it, the Golden Hands is taking it very seriously and from the very beginning, he is going to demoralize the entire field."

When asked specifically about BlackBullet, every Wednesday practice Cris Curtis and the Professor - King replied - "these guys are ameteur in comparison to Goebel and I think they should push LAKC World Championship to create a DeluXXe 'NOVICE' series just for them."

VeloceNews hasn't been able to contact Michael Goebel for his personal comments on King's latest statement; however, his personal track record speaks even louder:

2004 Tri-C Senior Sortsman World Champion
2006 SKUSA ProKart Challenge (October's Round) Pole Sitter (Wet/Shifter Debut)
2009 California State Vice-Champion
2011 LAKC World Championship - DeluXXe - Top 10

Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:32 am

Puclicly - Definition [Puke-lick-lee]
(a) To lick puke and like it in a public place.

Just thought I would look this word up so everyone could understand Alex...

Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:45 pm

KING HITS BACK AT CURTIS
Genoa, Italy

KNN - MFG factory pilot Alex King spoke briefly with international reporters during King's launch of his 2012 personal clothing line in Genoa. When asked about recent comments made by American ace Chris Curtis, King responded:

"It is easy to understand why he is poking fun at me, he is an amateur and I am a professional racing pilot - two different worlds. I am internationally known and speak 4 languages fluently. And I will also add that I am not responsible for mispellings made by you folks in the press."

"I think Chris needs to focus on his driving rather than people's English skills. No one tested more than him in 2011, yet, he was unable to take the title. Last, when is he going to show his birth certificate? He is 36 years old and is not qualified to race DeluXXe."

When asked about a potential clash between Curtis and MFG's teammate Michael Goebel, the 2009 California State Champion appeared unmoved.

"There won't be any. First, I expect that he will cherry pick a different class in which there isn't a MFG factory pilot. Second, if he does decide to return to DeluXXe, he is no competition to Goebel (not even close). Third, again, he needs to produce a copy of his birth certificate.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Glad to see you guys are back; I love the entertainment!

Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Berlin Germany

STERN magazine recently interviewed the golden hands super ace racing pilot German Super Star Michael Goebel.

STERN: When you competed in the first race at LAKC in 2011 did you prepare in any way? Who did you consider to be the most challenging DeluXXe pilot at that time?

MG: Well I really hadn't prepared at all since I don't consider any of the DeluXXe pilots a threat in even a miniscule way. Of course I finished 2nd in that race and almost fell asleep during the race. The only threat I was even remotely concerned with was the Flying Filipino super talented racing ace Sal Menuado and of course the notorious Blac Bullet. Those guys work as a team and it can become confusing racing against them.

STERN: What about American Super Star Chris Curtis?

MG: You mean jump start the race CC??? Well while I consider him a threat only in the fact that he doesn't have the kart control to accurately negotiate the Cal Speed circuit in a safe manner. He's not only dangerous but he's not at the same level as the rest of the DeluXXe pilots as far as kart control and driver safety are concerned.

STERN: Do you think that Rick McAllister will have the advantage next year as he is the 2011 champion.

MG: Rick McAllister??? Oh did he win the championship. I didn't follow it much after my last race. I guess he can be grouped as the top of the least talented DeluXXe pilots, that are actually of legal age, at LAKC. I guess he will be in for a surprise next year when I sweep all the wins.

STERN: What are you thoughts on Kevin Gilroy. He has been gaining momentum all year.

MG: That's fantastic for him maybe if he continues at the same rate he will be up to my standards, that is if we extrapolate his gains till the year 2033 for the 2012 season.

STERN: Do you have any concerns about the old man Ken Manning?

MG: Of course those guys can't be trusted. They have long acquired knowledge and build upon that till they feel very comfortable and then they unleash that gathered skill and can crush the competition at any given moment. He is the most fierce competitor lurking in the background until that last vital moment and then like a king cobra they strike for the kill.

STERN: Thanks you for speaking with us here at STERN mag in Germany and we wish you luck in your 2012 racing program.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Goebel aligns him self with Sodi Kart for 2012 season

Mike G.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:26 am