It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:41 pm

CalSpeed is back! 

Post Re: CalSpeed is back!
Oh man I didn't realise cal speed is run by the iluminati. Does anyone have any tinfoil that I can run in my helmet on Sunday I don't want them readying my thoughts or worse off trying some mind control on me. But I think I have it figured out. Calspeed wasn't going to have enough money for their space elevator before 12/21/12 so they resurfaced the track to swindle our money to get it done.

There was a problem they are trying their best to fix it so be it if its right before a race. And changing set up on race day or day before race day is part of racing. Welcome.

Please pm me if anyone has some industrial strength tinfoil that the goverment doesn't know about. Thanks

Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 am

This makes me laugh...
Proves you can never please everyone!
Thanks to CalSpeed, Rob and Brad for their attempts to improve the racing surface. Anything will be an improvement! LOL Lets hope its ready to go for Race day! I won't be practicing on saturday, so I'm taking my chances with 10 min of track time Sunday morning. lol. Lets see how this goes!

ASG Racing #66

Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:04 pm
Profile WWW

With just one day of practice on the track, the track wont be much different than it is.(my guess)
Needed to be done.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:28 pm

These people need to quit whining. Dial the grip out of your karts and shut up. Any surface will be better than what they had. Most every one comes out on Saturday anyway. If your so good that you dont need to come out on saturday than you should be able to set up your kart no problem for any condition. Im just sayin. :twisted:

Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:33 pm
Profile WWW

Oh yeh and Thanks Rob I think you made a good decision or someone did. I would of had you resurface every other 20 feet to make it interesting on sunday :wink:

Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:41 pm
Profile WWW

Matt- Just for some clarity here.
LAKC rents the track from CalSpeed 9 Sundays in 2012. We do not run or profit from any practice days.
We are a NON-PROFIT Organization.
We can see you are new and passionate about this sport but you have been speaking out of turn on this form. Can't wait to see you at our next BOD meeting so you can get the correct perspective of what it takes to offer you your first impressions.

Chris LaTorre
LAKC Club President
VOLUNTEER (aka) works really hard for FREE

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 am
Profile WWW