It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Interested in Racing but need some advice. Thanks. 

Post Interested in Racing but need some advice. Thanks.
I was hoping to get into the kart racing world but am completely lost when it comes to purchasing the proper equipment. Any suggestions on what karts would be good for the certain classes. I am 15 and will be 16 as of the end of the year and thought that either Rotax Senior or PRD Senior would be the best classes for me to compete in. I looked at the Road Rat XR Adult Racer on gokartsusa.com but am not sure if this would be suffient in competing with other karts. If you can give me any advice on equipment or different class suggestions it will be greatly appreciated. Any information you would be willing to give me would help a lot. Thanks :)

P.S. This is the kart I was looking at--> http://gokartsusa.com/Road-Rat-Racer-XR-Race-Kart.aspx

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 am

Post Re: Interested in Racing but need some advice. Thanks.
Sam,
I just started racing last November. I would suggest you go out to the track and walk around asking questions. Almost everyone :D is very friendly and usually more than willing to provide their two cents. This weekend, LAKC is holding its July race. You might want to come out on Sunday and see what kind of chassis are running up front in the classes you're interested in competing.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:59 am

Post Re: Interested in Racing but need some advice. Thanks.
Thanks Matt, I was actually planning to head to a couple races to see what its like but was unaware it was this weekend. So thanks and hopefully I can make it out there this weekend. :)

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:46 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]