It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:06 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
MRC Race Report for 8/26/12 

Post MRC Race Report for 8/26/12
We have a detailed race report for the Shifter classes from this weekend's race that can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/musgraveracing

The report is just under the new pictures.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Post Re: MRC Race Report for 8/26/12
Great report MRC - keep up the good work!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:26 am

Post EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW - WITH ALEX KING
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW - WITH ALEX KING

In one of the best kept secrets in the world of motorsports, unexpectedly and suddenly, Alex King negotiated a 3-race deal with MRC. Reports suggest that MRC has opted to observe the performance of the Brazilian pilot, prior to offering the 2009 California State Champion a long term deal. Under the microscope of MRC’s management and analytical team, the Brazilian Superstar immediately impressed the Norco based premier shifter racing team by securing fastest time in both practice sessions and qualifying on front row, next to his MRC veteran Greg Nelson. Here is a transcript of King’s exclusive interview with LAKC NEWS that will be broadcasted later this weekend:

LAKC NEWS – You are known to be quite outspoken person that lacks the ability to withhold sensitive information for more than 3 seconds, how did you pull of this move with MRC with the utmost confidentiality?

KING – You are wrong about me! I never told anyone that I saw Chris Curtis jump the start. And that I promised him that I would never disclose to anyone the fact that he confessed in privacy that he is unable to produce his birth certificate that would qualify him to race Deluxe (last year). I have withheld confidential information in regards to Mike Goebel, the fact that he has two SwedeTech ICC engines package that he is rebuilding and that along with his new Sparco X-Light he purchased from a source in France for $150 shipped to his door, he will likely race LAKC in October. I can keep a secret!

LAKC NEWS – Perhaps we can set that discussion aside, tell me about what it is like to be a teammate to Billy Musgrave and all the other MRC factory pilots.

KING – Please do not put anymore fuel to this rumor that I have been tipped to beat Billy Musgrave next year in S2 and to become the new team leader and #1 factory pilot. I have no idea who is starting thee rumors, they are just distractions.

LAKC NEWS – Well, do you think you can beat Billy?

KING – Why don’t you stop talking about others and start talking about me? What kind of reporter are you?

LAKC NEWS – Very well, I just received a question via Facebook from one of our viewers. The question is from Francesco Ginarcoliano in Genoa, Italy. The question is, I am very intrigued by Alex King, nothing seems to fit. He looks Asian but does not have an Asian accent and yet he has a last name that is definitely not Asian nor appears to be Brazilian. And he is internationally known as the Brazilian Superstar.

KING – You are an asino incompetent reporter because that wasn’t even a question. But for the benefit of my Italian fan, tutto bello, sto per rispondere your question. Mio padre, Mr. King, is adamant we follow blood line of China’s emperor’s family; however, the communist government burned the family’s history books in the 1940s or 1950s, hence, he is unable to prove this very realistic theory I firmly believe in. Mia madre, comes from a family of very successful business ventures, as my grandfather was a pioneer in import/export business between China and Brazil back in the 1930s and was very close to both national governments. They relocated to Brazil in 1960s and were forced to have another child – me – in order for them to attain the Brazilian equivalent of a green card to allow them permanent residence in Brazil. You see, prior to a child is conceived, thousands compete for that single entry into the egg, I beat them all! From the very beginning, I have been fast. I beat all those little guys in the race to the egg! And the rest is history.

LAKC NEWS – Alex, you sound like a very strange person to me. Mentally, are you OK?

KING – Better than I deserve!

LAKC NEWS - What are your plans, strategy for the next round at LAKC in just two weeks?

KING - Make no changes. Continue to be as humble as possible and reserved as well. Just focus on driving instead of talking as I always do. Be respectful to Chris Curtis.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:32 am

Wow, truly one of the best interviews I have seen in a long time. Alex King may yet prove to be the invaluable asset the MRC racing team has been looking for.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Has Don King had his psych evaluation graded yet

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:02 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]