Site Admin

Post Win $ 3,000 - LAKC Team Championship Series 2013
LAKC Team Championship Series

$3,000 Minimum Payout:
1st Place: $1,500
2nd Place: $1,000
3rd Place: $500

Rules:

Open to All: LAKC Sponsors are eligible to field a team at NO cost. Any current LAKC member is eligible to field a team for $400.

Dan Weldon Excellence Trophy: Will go to the highest scoring LAKC Sponsor team.

(4) Drivers per Team: Teams consist of four drivers who ALL must be LAKC members.

No Duplicate Drivers: A drive-class combiniation can only be used once in the Team Series. Ex. Sally in PRD Senior can only be on one team.

Team Scores What the Drivers Scores: Driver points earned from individual class are counted towards team score. Individual driver points already include 1 drop. Team Scoring starts with the February race. Teams signing up after that will be retroactively scored from February.

Lowest Driver Points Dropped: Final team score consists of top three drivers. The lowest scoring driver points are dropped from the final team score.

Two Driver Changes before 5th Round: Teams are permitted to make a maximum of two driver changes prior to the fifth round of racing.

Keep Prior Driver Points: A driver change will result in the replacement driver acquiring the existing points of the outgoing driver. Teams are FINAL after 5th round.

Announce on LAKC Forum: To establish or make changes to your team, teams must post to the new “Team Championship Series” forum.

Payment: $400 private team entry fee must be received by LAKC via http://lakc.motorsportreg.com/ before March 14th, 2013. Team lists from all teams must also be submitted to the LAKC Team Championship Series Forum by that date.

Rules Page:
http://www.lakc.org/rules/172-team-cham ... rules.html

Post to THIS forum if you have questions.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Post Re: Win $ 3,000 - LAKC Team Championship Series 2013
Alex, this post has been up for only hours. How many recruiting calls have you fielded? I image you would be an asset to any team who hopes to win cash.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:31 pm

As you know, the Brazilian Superstar Alex King is simply magnetic! Look at the record attendance for Shifters in 2012 - highest whenever the God Given Right To Win Alex King attended. 'Open Shifter' is the largest Shifter class at LAKC - too many in this world want to have the life privilege to race Undesputed Fastest Chinese Born in Brazil Living in America Legally Shifter Pilot in the Universe Alex King. MRC has grown by 2,850% since the very Humble King joined the Norco based racing team. So yes, definitely an asset...but they better hurry...will make a decision soon...

Dan Rivera wrote:
Alex, this post has been up for only hours. How many recruiting calls have you fielded? I image you would be an asset to any team who hopes to win cash.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:25 am

ATTENTION #1 - if you are a karting superstar, I have an opportunity for YOU!!! I am launching 'Brazilian Superstar Racing Team'...and if you race like a superstar, I want to HIRE YOU!!! Be part of the 2013 LAKC Team Series WORLD CHAMPION!!! I will fund the cost to enter the Team Series!!! Send me an email right away to aking888@yahoo.com

ATTENTION #2 - if you are just an average driver like Chris Curtis, please don't bother me with it!

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:35 am

Post KING - CONFIDENT TO BEAT 2WILD FOR TEAM SERIES TITLE
Brazilian Superstar Alex King, head of Brazilian Superstar International, parent company of the Brazilian Superstar Racing Team is confident in taking the title away from 2Wild, the LAKC Team Series defending champion.

"Absoutely we can beat 2Wild. Based on the detail reports provided by my legal department, both Billy and Willy Musgrave are free agent. I understand they are morally obligated to race for 2Wild, but they are not contractually obligated to do so. I have instructed my marketing team to pull all resources to recruit both Willy and Billy, I am certain we will have them join us and I am certain will be the 2013 Team Series World Champion at LAKC."

When asked whether the Brazilian Superstar himself would race for the Brazilian Superstar Racing Team, the Brazilian Superstar wasn't certain due to demanding schedule he has with Brazilian Superstar International, which also owns Brazilian Superstar SportsManagement, Brazilian Superstar MediaNetwork, in addition to Brazilian Superstar Racing Team.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:44 pm

That's a lot of Brazilian. Do you know BJJ?

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:23 pm

Brazilians are the best... :lol:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:46 pm

No, only sissy cares about martial arts; I did ballet instead!
Dan Rivera wrote:
That's a lot of Brazilian. Do you know BJJ?

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:57 pm

Post Team Series - linking drivers and teams
All -

For anyone that is interested in joining a team (as a driver) for the 2013 Team Series Championship, please send me an email as soon as possible. I have a couple of sponsors/shops interested in entering this year's Team Series, but they have not been able to identify driver(s) yet. Concurrently, if you are a sponsor/shop and/or interested in entering this year's Team Series but have not been able to identify driver(s) for your team, let me know so that I can make introductions. I will give you all an update with the latest inside info in regards to the Team Series (list of team, drivers, etc...), sometime by next week.

Thanks,

Alex
aking888@yahoo.com

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Update: MRC looks to be the new sponsor of the S4 Shifter Class, and we will be fielding a team of Privateer MRC Stock Honda Pilots as follows:

Greg Nelson - #222 - Open Shifter
Alex King - #522 - Open Shifter
Rick McAllister - #822 - S4 Magnum
Chandler Campbell - #79 - S2

Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:24 pm

It is fantastic to see that LAKC has a new sponsor supporting the series...and officially entering the Team Championship Series...well done MRC, you are the example!!!

I just don'e understand why Greg Nelson's name was mentioned ahead of Alex King!

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:58 pm

MRC will re-post our drivers in accordance to their driver #:

Driver #1: Alex King - #522 - Open Shifter
Driver #2:Greg Nelson - #222 - Open Shifter
Driver #3: Rick McAllister - #822 - S4 Magnum
Driver #4: Chandler Campbell - #79 - S2

Alex can be considered the team captain, mainly due to his online presence and Nelson's lack-there-of... oh and also because god-given-right-to-win or something like that....

Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:30 am

We'll all see this Sunday who is on top...................

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Much better this way...
...and you are absolutely correct, I do have the God given right to win! All you guys in the Open Shifter Class, get out of my way and be satisfied with a second place trophy - they are quite nice! After 3 years...almost 4 years...it is time...and I will take victory this Sunday...do you hear me Mr. Whitley KZ Pro Superstar???!!!???

Billy M wrote:
MRC will re-post our drivers in accordance to their driver #:

Driver #1: Alex King - #522 - Open Shifter
Driver #2:Greg Nelson - #222 - Open Shifter
Driver #3: Rick McAllister - #822 - S4 Magnum
Driver #4: Chandler Campbell - #79 - S2

Alex can be considered the team captain, mainly due to his online presence and Nelson's lack-there-of... oh and also because god-given-right-to-win or something like that....

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:55 pm

MRC, did you pick driver #1 with the knowledge that he didn't score a single point last year? Not 1 point!

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:58 pm