It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:11 am

Team Series points 

Post Team Series points
For all you team captains out there, I have a couple requests that will hopefully make keeping track of points for the team series a little bit easier for everyone to understand.

First, when you post your team roster, please include a team name (the shorter the better). If you want to include a team logo, please email that file to me.

Second, since teams are permitted to make roster changes, please label your drivers as Driver #1, Driver #2, etc., because, while accumulated driver points will not change during the season, drivers may. For example, if the team captain for three young guns and one old guy wants to replace Dan Rivera with, say, Matt Magilke after the March race, Rivera's points from Feb and March will stay with the Driver # and Magilke's points will be added to that driver # going forward. This forum will keep track of the drivers that are associated with Driver #s. If anyone wants to know where the points associated with a particular Driver # come from (because the current driver's points don't match up with the Driver #'s points), you will be able to get that information here.

If the team captain doesn't label the initial team roster by Driver #, I will label them in the order they are listed in this forum. Sorry Alex, that would make you Driver #2.

Good luck to all the teams and let's hope for sunshine come Sunday. We don't want a repeat of last year's round #1.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:31 am

Post Re: Dealing with Team Series points
My legal team has assured me that I have been granted #1 status within the team, I am the captain...I am the leader...I am the core of the team and because of it...you can expect that we will take the title this year. I will be $1,500 richer by year end!

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:38 pm