It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:35 am

March Unofficial Results 

Post March Unofficial Results
Unofficial results have been posted to MyLaps http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=875136. Official results will be posted after the BOD meeting Tuesday night... place to be determined.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Post Re: March Unofficial Results
Kudos to the officiating crew for executing a dramatic improvement on the starting procedures. PRD Senior did exceptionally well - we had Paul Bonilla at the helm and as you would expect, he crawled us toward the acceleration line. The result - not a single turn 1 incident. Thanks!

Special thanks to Jordan Robertson and Crew. He is a fellow competitor who was kind enough to go completely out of his way to let me know our radiator cap was not on during our out lap. The loss of water (and throttle) proved too great for us to finish the race, but Jordan was a class act. Thank you!

I heard 216 entries?

Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:25 am

Dan Rivera wrote:
Kudos to the officiating crew for executing a dramatic improvement on the starting procedures. PRD Senior did exceptionally well - we had Paul Bonilla at the helm and as you would expect, he crawled us toward the acceleration line. The result - not a single turn 1 incident. Thanks!

I will second that Dan, Great job by all the staff.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:20 am

Yes, the paid entry count was 216. Thanks to all of our racers, families, and staff for a great opening day!

Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:06 pm

I want to thank everyone that came out. We had a great groups of drivers from Washington, Las Vegas, Arizona and Northern California to name a few. We will continue to stride to make improvements as we go but all and all it was a great weekend of racing. I want to thank the shops and teams, all the individuals and the support we have received form HPD, OTK USA, SKUSA, Bridgestone, PRD/RLV, Courtney Concepts and Motul.
The season has begun. Watch for even more exciting news to come in the following month.
I think this is a record entry count for LAKC. It is for the past 9 years that I have been part of the organization.
Chris LaTorre
President

Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:43 pm
Profile WWW

!

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:49 pm