Team Series Rules *UPDATE*
LAKC Team Championship Series (rev. Mar 23 2013)
$3,000 Minimum Payout:
1st Place: $1,500
2nd Place: $1,000
3rd Place: $500
• Open to All: LAKC Sponsors are eligible to field a team at NO cost. Any current LAKC member is eligible to field a team for $400.
• Dan Weldon Excellent Trophy: Will go to the highest scoring LAKC Sponsor team.
• (4) Drivers per Team: Teams consist of four drivers who must be LAKC members.
• No Duplicate Drivers: A drive-class combiniation can only be used once in the Team Series. Ex. Sally in PRD Senior can only be on one team.
• Team Scores What the Drivers Scores: Driver points earned from individual class are counted towards team score. Individual driver points already include 1 drop. Team Scoring starts with the February race. Teams signing up after that will be retroactively scored from February.
• Lowest Driver Points Dropped: Final team score consists of top three drivers. The lowest scoring driver points are dropped from the final team score.
• Two Driver Changes before 5th Round: Teams are permitted to make a maximum of two driver changes prior to the fifth round of racing.
• Keep Prior Driver Points: A driver change will result in the replacement driver acquiring the existing points of the outgoing driver. Teams are FINAL after 5th round.
• Announce on LAKC Forum: To establish or make changes to your team, teams must post to the new “Team Championship Series” forum.
• Payment: $400 private team entry fee must be received by LAKC via http://www.lakc.MotorSportREG.com New Mar 23, 2013>
before the second conducted series round (i.e this is normaly Round 2 of the schedule, unless Round 1 or Round 2 are cancelled). Team lists from all teams must also be submitted to the LAKC Team Championship Series Forum by that date.Post to “Team Championship Series” forum if you have questions.