It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:56 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
Team Cancellation 

Post Team Cancellation
Can you please remove Mack Motorsports from the team series championship, we no longer wish to participate.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Post Re: Team Cancellation
Lloyd, what the heck are you thinking? Right now, you are in 3rd place with a very good roster and if the season were to end today, your team would win a minimum of $500. Actually, the payout will be more than that since our team participation level is really strong which will allow us to increase the prize amounts. If you really want to withdraw, the teams behind you in the standings would appreciate it. If you want to stay in, you need to withdraw your withdrawal right here on the team forum.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Sir Lloyd - instead of withdrawing...how about I buy your team for $1...keep it under my management...and I split any cash prize distribution between drivers and myself?

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:42 pm

I will double that price to two dollars. Let the bidding begin.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:10 pm
Profile WWW

All the way to $10 United Sates of America official currency in cash...no tax!!!

Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Mr. King - You are are a bald faced opportunist!

Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:36 pm

3rd place was already increased to $700. See here

Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:59 am

Dera Mr. Mack -

Please be advised that 'BSAK Sports Management' (also referred as 'BSAK' with meaning of Brazilian Superstar Alex King) is prepared to take over the management of MACK Motorsports for the LAKC Team Series immediately upon acceptance of our offer that includes US$10.00 cash payment and prize distribution among all factory pilots for the Team Series and BSAK. Please be further advised, that the 2013 racing season has a long way to go; consequently, significant efforts will still be required by BSAK - we are prepared to do this for you. Also note that BSAK is prepared to cover all marketing costs with 'KartPaparazzi' - our marketing efforts with the most provocative news source will further enhance the exposure of MACK Motorsports to the global arena and subsequently, will be financially rewarding to you.

Please note that we do not wish to enter a bidding war, our offer is fair and it expires this Sunday at 11:59PM (PST).

Sincerely,

Alex King
Chief Executive Officer
BSAK Sports Management

Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:29 am

Mr Jackson -

Thank you for your kind comment. Let me provide you some additional information about my background that will allow you to understand why I am such a loved well liked individual and hero among karters ad other racing enthusiasts around the globe whereas 97.99% of LAKC racers would reportedly give his/her own kart to me - sacrificing their own championship - in favor of seen me clinching mother championship title.

My blood is made up by 7/8 Asian origin and 1/8 African origin. I have 17 years of intense influence and molding to the Brazilian and Latin American culture. And I have over 20 years American influence. Consequently, together with my god given right to win, I am just unquestionably superb in anything and everything that I do.

I hope this answer your question. And by the way, Chris Curtis is not only slow but is also ugly - must be quite depressing being him.

Best regards to you and your amazing family,

Superstar Alex King
Greg Jackson wrote:
Mr. King - You are are a bald faced opportunist!

Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:37 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]