It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Official Championship Results Posted 

Post Official Championship Results Posted
September Championship Points

Championship Series points have been published and the official September race winners are posted to our website's homepage. Congratulations to all the winners!

Series Points are here: http://www.lakc.org/content/results/091 ... dsheet.pdf

LAKC Rule Reminder: New Oct 31, 2011> Drivers must notify the series of errors in the published points prior to the next race.
http://www.lakc.org/rules/59-los-angele ...

Final round is on October 27 and as the points currently stand, there are at least three classes where the championship is still up for grabs and anyone can win.

In PRD Senior, some bad luck in Lloyd Mack's race dropped him from first to second. However, bad luck for the 191 was good luck for the 46. Eric Molinatti now leads the championship by 26 points over Mack going into the last round. A win by Mack in the final round would require a top five finish by Molinatti to hold on to the championship. Now that's exciting! :)

In PRD Grand Masters, Paul Bonilla took over the number one position when John Bush ran into some bad luck in the main. Bonilla leads Rossetti by just 12 points, however, and Bush is just 21 points back. A slip-up in the 20 camp might open the door for either Rossetti or Bush to win the series. A win by Rossetti next month would require Bonilla to finish in second to maintain his first place position. While a win by Bush would require Bonilla to finish in the top three to keep his top spot. That's more exciting! :D

And finally, in TAG cadet, which is arguably the most competitive class in the LAKC series, the top three drivers couldn't be any closer. Joseph Daniele leads Jagger Jones by just 7 points with Myles Farhan just 3 points behind Jones. With just 10 points separating the top three drivers, it looks like it's going to come down to which ever driver getting to the finish line first in round eight winning the 2013 Championship. That's even more freakin' exciting! 8)

If you have any questions or comments about the points, please send me an email as they will become final at the start of the next race.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Post Re: Official Championship Results Posted
Going to be a good final round!

2Wild Karting Tony EVK #46
Tru Tech PRD
PRD Senior

Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Matt, what about the big trophy? Only 46 points separate P1 and P2.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:38 pm

I leave the team series to Kart Paparazzi. :P

Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:14 pm

I hear that our fearless Brazilian superstar cherry pickers head is so big he can't make it back indooors until the swelling goes down to write up our team report. Please please write the report. We are still waiting for more about the teams and how the season had progressed.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:31 am
Profile WWW

Chris, send your crew to install hospital doors. Swelling is apparently not coming down and I'm eager to read the article.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:17 am

I am still here...I am still alive...but still celebrating my open shifter championship title...that will go on until October '2014'!!!
The report has been drafted...it's called...'the ultiamte preview - season finale'...and i think you will like it...
But before I release it to my boss...I want assurance from KartPaparazzi that my prsonal safety and security is not compromised...last time I wrote a report...I was 'attacked'...

Once I have confirmation from KartPaparazzi that my personal safety and security is not in jeopardy...and I should not fear for my life...report will be released for final review and approval, before printing it.

In advance...know that writing is an art...and art must appeal to your senses...must hit your emotions...otherwise...it's junk...it's a waste of time...it's just a report...and that is not what I do. I am an artist...and I write...only...'the ultimate reports'...standby!

Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:13 am

...and by the way...if I was a chery picker...I would be racing PRD Senior...go after that Italian guy KartPaparazzi is always putting on the spotlight...something Molinato...or Molinati...something that reminds me of some pasta sauce.
...or I would race S4 to go after that fitness guru...Jackson...Michael Jackson...Erik Jackson...something like that...not only I am stronger than him, I am faster than him...I am sure of it.
...or I would race S2 to go after that Mustacha...Mufasa...I mean...Musgrave guy...come on you guys...5 years in a row and no one has beaten him? I am tired of seen Billy's name on front page of this site...I am going to go after him...racing a light chassis is much easier than a heavy one.
...or maybe I gain a couple of pounds during thanksigivnig to race S4 Magnum...actually no...that's a sissy lala class so I won't do that...Gilroy...Flying Flipino...Elbert Thomson...they are lightweight....

Anybody knows where I can hire personal bodyguards for LAKC events?

Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:24 am

Cherry picker, berry picker, nose picker?? Quit picking around and get me the OVERDUE review.
Can't wait to edit it down to something that will not cause another throwdown on the grid.
:)

Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:27 am
Profile WWW

Alex, back in the day, there was an organization called "Kelly Girl"; they actually sponsored an Indy car team back in the lost days. They may in fact have personnel that serve as body guards for individuals that may feel insecure in their present environment. Then again, they may no longer exist.........

Last edited by bjackson on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:58 pm

FYI Alex used to be a "Kelly Girl" and was also the president of their union...

Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Mylaps doesn't lie...

Alex King Erik Jackson

2/23/13
51.499 Qualify 49.049
50.153 Main 49.287
3/17/13
49.478 Qualify 49.049
50.153 Main 49.287
I don't have time to post the 8 races but Alex
was faster "ONCE" 8/11/13 Qualify 0.351 out of
8 races "Priceless" and Open is 10 lbs. lighter go figure

If you cant run with the BIG DOGS don't get of the porch

Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Good Evening Mr. Baldozier! I hope this post finds you well. Why are you so jealous of me? Is it because of (a) my incredibly charming (and electrifying) personality, (b) my drop dead gorgeous body, or (c) my raw and blistering speed as racing pilot? I have to say that I respectfully disagree w/ you that Erik Jackson is a 'dog', he is not. He is a great man and father. I have great respect for him as a person and as a racing pilot. In fact, I have great respect for his entire Jackson family, including Sir Greg Jackson - one of my 4 favorite LAKC board members! And it is due to such respect, that I will decline throw his name (Erik Jackson) in a public contentious while seeking to prove that I am better than him - too much respect. However, while you made the comparison below, you failed to disclose the 'fact' that King's qualifying run was ran ahead (in terms of scheduling) of Jackson's run in both 2/23/13 and 3/17/13 - consequently - track conditions for Jackson was technically superior than King's, which would yield in a faster qualifying lap time.

Always humble and respectful

Brazilian Superstar Alex King
'2013' Open Shifter Champion at LAKC

frank baldozier wrote:
Mylaps doesn't lie...

Alex King Erik Jackson

2/23/13
51.499 Qualify 49.049
50.153 Main 49.287
3/17/13
49.478 Qualify 49.049
50.153 Main 49.287
I don't have time to post the 8 races but Alex
was faster "ONCE" 8/11/13 Qualify 0.351 out of
8 races "Priceless" and Open is 10 lbs. lighter go figure

If you cant run with the BIG DOGS don't get of the porch

Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:32 pm

That's it Chris. I will never share a secret w/ you. You hurt my feelings now...
chris curtis wrote:
FYI Alex used to be a "Kelly Girl" and was also the president of their union...

Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Alex good morning you need to read what you write! :-)

or I would race S4 to go after that fitness guru...Jackson...Michael Jackson...Erik Jackson...something like that...not only I am stronger than him, I am faster than him...I am sure of it.

And it is due to such respect, that I will decline throw his name (Erik Jackson) in a public contentious while seeking to prove that I am better than him - too much respect

And again MYLAPS doesn't lie!

Regards your biggest Fan :-)

Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:35 am