It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:42 pm

Streets of Lancaster Grand Prix 

Post Streets of Lancaster Grand Prix
If you have not heard about this event, check out the News coverage from ABC TV. http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=6952643

Log onto www.streetsofLancastergrandprix.com for event details and entry forms.
Each class is limited to the first 30 entries received, so get those entry forms in NOW.
Entry forms can also be found @ www.tri-ckarters.com

Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:54 am
Post Good Press
Nice video.

Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:40 pm

An event like this helps everyone in karting.
Anything we can do to put our sport in front of more people is a good thing.

Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:04 pm

FYI: I have an HPV and two Rotaxes, I'll rent REALLY CHEEP if anyone wants to come race and needs an engine to fit into the class structure.
I think Mike graves has an HPV as well..
THX, RB

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:32 am

Latest press release in case you missed it.

http://www.ekartingnews.com/news_info.p ... 56b0019f7c

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:36 am

cut and paste from Ekarting news: http://www.ekartingnews.com/viewtopic.php?t=86384

Posted by Taylor Jocelyn to the Rotax Drivers.

I know most of us are thinking about the Nationals, If you are planning on racing the Street Race in Lancaster, we need to get your entry before you go the the nationals. You can enter with a credit card and we will hold it until October.

We need to have your entry in order to get your hard card credentials printed, get your information prepared for the press package, get your sizes so we can get shirts ordered, a head count to package the goody bag for you, get you on the mailing list to get you updates, local information, schedules, special regulations for the city and we need all of the time to get stuff ready for the racers.

I have talked with a bunch of you guys that want to come but you are laging behind the other classes in getting your information in.

Thank you
Taylor
949 678 3289

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Some classes are getting close to the max, but most still have 15 spots left..BUT I am getting emails everyday asking about this event.
One team told me yesterday he has 8 PRD entries coming in next week and another team emailed looking for 3 shifter spots.
SPEC PRD is over $2K in purse and winning engines can be rented for under $300 for the weekend.
I also heard one sponsor is looking at adding $$ to a number of additional classes (Thanks Forrest River RV's!)
Credit cards accepted for this event so pre enter soon if you have ANY interest.
I still have 2 HPV and 2 rotax engines if anyone wants to race but does not have an engine to fit into the limited classes structure.
I also have a ready to race Kosmic/Rotax or Kosmic/HPV I'd rent to the right driver.
I'd hate to see someone sitting at home and my engines sitting in my trailer.
This chassis and Engine won the Rotax Challenge of the Americas race @ PHX in Jan.
THX, RB

notbob@earthlink.net

Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 pm