Fill this out and mail it in with the membership to Steve. I will contact you afer the new year to confirm locations.
Los Angeles Kart Club
2010 Reserved pit space/spaces are priced at $120.00 each. Maximum of two per member and or family membership. All reserved pits spaces INCLUDE free camping and or overnight trailer drop off. All sponsors will have priority to put their team/customers together based on seniority of club support.
Member Name: _____________________________
Member #: _________________________________
E-mail address: ______________________________
Amount paid: $______________________________
RESERVED PIT SPACE TERMS FOR 2010.
1. You must be a LAKC club member BEFORE any pit space will be allocated.
2. You must notify LAKC 4 days in advance if you are not going to attend a race so the pit map can be revised. This is so others may use the spot if you do not attend the event. If you are going to miss a race and do not notify LAKC more than 2 times, you will loose your spot and it will be reassigned to someone else on our waiting list for the remainder of the season. Reserved empty space or spaces are not fair to the rest of the racers. A revised pit map will be posted 2 days prior to each race weekend. If you loose your pit spot for any reason there will be NO refund.
3. Reserved pit space/spaces are valid for Saturday & Sunday of LAKC race weekends only. Pit spaces are NON TRANSFERABLE.
4. You may not sell, trade or loan your pit stop to any other racer for any reason. If you are not there the spot will become available to the general public.
5. The Los Angeles Kart Club reserves the right to alter or revoke this agreement for any reason.
6. If you miss more then 4 races your pit space with be forfeited. Reserved pit spaces are for membership that plans on attending all races.
I ___________________________________ have read and understand my responsibilities of pit space ownership and agree to notify LAKC of any absence to events in a timely manner.
Contact Chris LaTorre at email@example.com
or 661-259-3668 if I can not attend a race minimum of 4 days prior to the race.