It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:12 pm

January results Re- Re-Posted to mlaps 
Post January results Re- Re-Posted to mlaps
I re-re-posted the official results to mylaps.com. Max Ries #74 in Spec PRD Junior's DQ was made in error and was reversed.

www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=501652

You may "sort" the results by class in the combined classes by clicking on the button in the upper right hand corner of the results page you are viewing that says "sort by class"

Last edited by Steven Novikoff on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Big turns outs like this equal a great day of racing for all. Thanks to all that came.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:09 am
Profile WWW

Another AWESOME turnout for LAKC !!! Thanks to everyone who showed up and brave the elements. Quick question to our members.... How did you like the way we did Pre-Tech ? Any input is always helpful.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Not a member, however did participate. I liked it. Nice change.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Another well executed day! Thanks to all!

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Post Tech
Joe,

I think with LAKC having as many classes as it does the "self" pre tech sheet is definitely a more efficient way to go. I just hope everyone continues to follow the tech guidelines seriously.

Is there any chance of having online pre-registration or any type of pre-registration in order to help the beginning of the day go smoother? It would also help the club since people would commit earlier.

Hope to see you and Dylan on track soon.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:09 pm

. Troy, don’t expect to see pre-reg. We have tried to put this together time and time again. It just does not work for our club. The line at reg. is only bad for the first and maybe second race of the season. We do pre-reg most of the day Saturday and will continue to do so. Kim registered 77 people Saturday this past race. That really helps on race day. The big hold up is new waivers for minors but the good thing is they are good for a year.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:26 pm
Profile WWW

I am a member but could not race this weekend so came out to watch and help out some friends. Great day of racing. All very well run and organized as per usual. Throw rain into the mix at main event time and then the fun really started, yet as Andy said everything was still wrapped up by 5pm. Impressive. From what I saw and heard I think the self pre-tech idea worked well.

Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:17 pm