It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:13 am

New to LA area, looking for karting 

Post New to LA area, looking for karting
Hey guys,
I'm moving to LA in a few weeks and I was hoping to bring my 125 shifter with me. We have a track down here in Texas where members have free access to the track 6 days a week, an indoor storage space for karts and tools, and a full parts and service department. They held some nice amateur-ish races twice a week and provided transportation for member karts to run at other races in the area. I'm surprised that I haven't been able to find anything that looks comparable in the LA area, but maybe I'm just not looking at the right places. Anyone have some tips? I'm really just looking to have a good time with my kart (i.e. I'm not trying to hone my skills for the CIK championship).

Thanks.

Thu May 20, 2010 10:48 am

All I know is some tracks have Year Passes you can buy that allows you unlimited use of the track. Most tracks around here offer kart storage and most have Pro shops. But I doubt there is one track that offers ALL of what you are looking for, the transportation etc.

As far as looking for a good time with your kart, right here, LAKC is all you need to know

. :)

Thu May 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Post kart
Let me tell you things out here are way different. just look into LAKC and i sure your going to have a great time. many of the shops out here have their own parts trailers every race so parts not going to be a problem.
If you have any questions shoot an email

gabriella.robles@yahoo.com

Gabbie

Thu May 20, 2010 8:51 pm