The Los Angeles Karting Championship is offering the following sponsorship opportunities. Contributing products or services for the benefit of operating our series are evaluated on a case by case basis.
Class sponsorships are available to local supporting kart shops, kart part retailers, and kart tuning services.
2014 Class Sponsor Package Price: $500
Class sponsorship's are available to local supporting kart shops, kart part retailers, and kart tuning services.
· Race day announcing
· (2) owner/employee pit passes per race
· Preferred pit location (a reserved pit spot is an additional $120 ea. maximum of 6 allowed)
· Sponsor Name on class trophies
· Sponsor Logo on result sheets
· Sponsor Logo on the front page of the lakc.org website
· 16’ Race day flag with logo
· FREE participation in the Team Series Championship
· 1-V.I.P. Parking Pass - (located behind the registration booth along the guardrail)
Sponsors have the option of purchasing up to (6) pit Spots to use at their discretion.
You can view the current Pit Spot assignment for 2012 Sponsors here > http://lakc.org/forms
Pit Spots will be allocated based on the defined Pit Spot Process which can be found here > http://www.lakc.org/rules/170-pit-spot-rules-a-process.html
LAKC Team Championship Series
1st Place: $2,000
2nd Place: $1,200
3rd Place: $800
4th Place: $600
5th Place: $500
• Open to All: LAKC Sponsors are eligible to field a team at NO cost. Any current LAKC member is eligible to field a team for $500.
• Dan Weldon Excellent Trophy: Will go to the highest scoring LAKC Sponsor team.
• (4) Drivers per Team: Teams consist of four drivers who must be LAKC members.
• No Duplicate Drivers: A drive-class combination can only be used once in the Team Series. Ex. Sally in PRD Senior can only be on one team.
• Team Scores What the Drivers Scores: Driver points earned from individual class are counted towards team score. Individual driver points already include 1 drop. Team Scoring starts with the February race. Teams signing up after that will be retroactively scored from February.
• Lowest Driver Points Dropped: Final team score consists of top three drivers. The lowest scoring driver points are dropped from the final team score.
• Two Driver Changes before 5th Round: Teams are permitted to make a maximum of two driver or class changes prior to the fifth round of racing.
• Keep Prior Driver Points: A driver change will result in the replacement driver acquiring the existing points of the outgoing driver. Teams are FINAL after 5th round.
• Announce on LAKC Forum: To establish or make changes to your team, teams must post to the new “Team Championship Series” forum.
• Payment: $500 private team entry fee must be received by LAKC via lakc.MotorSportREG.com before the second conducted series round (i.e this is normaly Round 2 of the schedule, unless Round 1 or Round 2 are cancelled). Team lists from all teams must also be submitted to the LAKC Team Championship Series Forum by that date.
Team name and roster, must be received by LAKC via MotorSportREG.com before March 15, 2014 and posted on the LAKC forum.
RESERVED PIT SPACE TERMS FOR 2014
All reserved pits spaces INCLUDE free camping and/or overnight trailer drop off. All sponsors will have priority to put their team/customers together based on seniority of series support.
- 1. Priorities are based on 1) Volunteering for LAKC, 2) Presence , and 3) Sponsorship
- 2. Aisle spot permitted for class sponsors and volunteers whose primary business is to sell and provide kart parts, equipment, tires, fuel, etc.
- 3. You may not use reserved pit spots to soley park vehicles. Pit spaces are for racing equipment (trailers, trucks, vans etc,) NOT personal vehicle parking. All personal vehicles MUST be parked in designated areas.
- 4. Reserved pit spot are valid for Saturday & Sunday of LAKC race weekends only.
- 5. You must notify LAKC 4 days in advance if you are not going to attend a race so the pit map can be revised. Pit spot are NON TRANSFERABLE. You may not sell, trade, or loan your pit spot to any other racer for any reason. If you are not there the spot will become available to LAKC to re-assign.
- 6. Los Angeles Karting Championship reserves the right to alter or revoke this agreement and for any reason.
Amounts paid to LAKC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal or state income tax purposes.
Signature confirms that you will abide by all LAKC and CalSpeed rules.
A copy of the LAKC rules can be found at http://www.lakc.org/rules.html