LAKC Team Championship Series 2014 (rev. Jan 19 2013)
1st Place: $2,000
2nd Place: $1,200
3rd Place: $800
4th Place: $600
5th Place: $500
• Deadline: Teams must be submitted to the LAKC Team Championship Series Forum before the second conducted series round (i.e this will normally be before Round 2 of the schedule, unless Round 1 or Round 2 are cancelled).
• Open to All: LAKC Sponsors are eligible to field a team at NO cost. Any current LAKC member is eligible to field a team for $500.
• Dan Weldon Excellent Trophy: Will go to the highest scoring LAKC Sponsor team.
• (4) Drivers per Team: Teams consist of four drivers who must be LAKC members.
• No Duplicate Drivers: A drive-class combination can only be used once in the Team Series. Ex. Sally in PRD Senior can only be on one team.
• Team Scores What the Drivers Scores: Driver points earned from individual class are counted towards team score. Individual driver points already include 1 drop. Team Scoring starts with the February race. Teams signing up after that will be retroactively scored from February.
• Lowest Driver Points Dropped: Final team score consists of top three drivers. The lowest scoring driver points are dropped from the final team score.
• Two Driver Changes: Teams are permitted to make a maximum of two driver or class changes after the second conducted round and prior to the fifth round of racing.
• Keep Prior Driver Points: Driver changes after the second conducted round will result in the incoming driver acquiring the existing points of the outgoing driver. Teams are FINAL after 5th round.
• Announce on LAKC Forum: To establish or make changes to your team, teams must post to the new “Team Championship Series” forum.
• Payment: Class sponsors can enter a team for free. The cost for a private team is $500 and paymnet must be received by LAKC via www.MotorSportREG.com before the second conducted series round.
Post to “Team Championship Series” forum if you have questions.